Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RNN14 boy

[QLD] Grey 1990 Damaged $4k

30 posts in this topic

Item Summary: GTiR nissan pulsar

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: Looking for something diff.

Asking Price: $8000

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: 0450 920 490 or chuckie_130@hotmail.com

Extra Information:

Hey guys,

up for grabs here i have my much loved GTiR, Currently sitting with 162, *** K's on the clock. shes been my daily for a while now and its time to finally move on, mechanically she's sweet doesnt crunch between gears and has a bit of power behind it.

Recently she went in to replace all bushes from front to back in the car along with new power steering hoses and heater hoses and a front end wheel bearing kit. Also got the gearbox and diff oils serviced and replaced with Redline Shockproof oils and gave the motor a service too. Recently Put 6 Months rego on it and can supply RWC when deposit has been take.

The car was dyno'd and it ran 188.8kw on 12 PSI and have the papers too prove in person.

Below is an upto date list of the mods on this godzilla:

- 3" turbo back exhaust, High Flow steel Cat, 3"inch muffler to a 3" chrome dump pipe.

- Hybrid FMiC and 2" 1/2 cooler piping.

- hks BoV

- t28/71 Hi flowed turbo

- Chiptorque ECU

- Port and polished Plenum, and head.

- Reground Crank along with Crow Cam Gears.

- excedy brass button clutch and a 3kg lightened flywheel.

- WhiteLine Front Strut Brace and 20m Rear Sway

- Blitz Turbo timer and boost controller.

- Carbon Fibre Bonnet along with the original(damage).

- Lenso 17" GT shadowspec rims wrapped in 205/40/17's with 80% tread.

- Kenwood head unit, 6" alpines in the door, Fusion 12" sub, 3000 watt Fusion monoblock amp.

- Darkest legal tint available

- lockwood white gauge face's

- Original Nissan Umbrella Included

Bad point:

The only problem with this little godzilla is the paint, the roof is fading and she has a couple of day to day shopping dints and such. Not bad for a 20 year old car i guess

any questions etc just gimme a buzz on 0450 920 490 or Pm.

Will swap so hit me up!

For better and more upto date pics check my car sales add:

http://www.carsales....au/all-cars/pri ... &__Dx=mode matchany&__Ntx=mode matchallpartial&__D=308ral&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=12AE73B678E6&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true®o=308ral&Cr=0&__Ntt=308ral&distance=25

post-3324-13257360163579_thumb.jpg

post-3324-13257360164078_thumb.jpg

post-3324-13257360164537_thumb.jpg

post-3324-13257360165046_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1325736016549_thumb.jpg

sorry about the water markings in the photo's its just there from the program i used to shrink the pics :)

So tempting! I just need a date when I would be moving over. Would be very interested if you still have this start of next year

well im moving to melbourne in january 2011, so i hope its gone by then. for $6500 it shouldn't be here long.

add up dated now has 6 months rego and will be sold with a RWC, Can do cheaper interstate shipping aswell.

Now crashed with a front passanger side hit ( no insurance for me ) Not on the books and car still runs mechanically still perfect.

price drop to 4k with wheels as a complete car, interior is perfect still and mechanically fine minus 1 cv joint. both door and rear hatch are fine aswell as the driver side guard.

mm bit off a shitter, happened back in may but still :( he was doing about 70 in a 60 zone in the rain

Have u moved to Melbourne? is the car still for sale

btw where did u get that spark plug cover from?

If you split the car can i get dips on the fmic and lockwood white gauge face's??

Have u moved to Melbourne? is the car still for sale

btw where did u get that spark plug cover from?

nah mate, job ended up falling through for melbourne so stayed in qld just a bit north of brissy, the car is still forsale yes as a wrecking vehicle but i would rather sell it as a whole. have had a lot of interest since i advertised the wreck the other week so we will see what happens.

the plug cover was on the car when i purchased it but it would be easy enough to make by the looks.

If you split the car can i get dips on the fmic and lockwood white gauge face's??

fmic had the tow hook put through it sorry mate :( and if i end up splitting it i will let you know. send me a PM with your offer for the gauge faces.

Hey jayson i am not sure how much there worth but just pm what ever you think is a good price for them;)

oh shit!!! i didnt scroll down... did someone drop that fire truck on the bonnet to hide the shopping trolley dents :oops:

did some one drop the shopping trolley on your bonnet, abit more than shopping dents, me thinks

oh shit!!! i didnt scroll down... did someone drop that fire truck on the bonnet to hide the shopping trolley dents

lmao ;]

Let me know if ur going to split it up, may be interested in complete motor and turbo pending tax time and the condition they are in after the crash :s