Sign in to follow this  
PSI-70Y

**SOLD** 1994 GTi-R for sale

Congrats on the sale Gino.

Now go and buy Del's 240+kWatw's beast. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The guy who bought it was a red P plater around 17 or 18 years old.

He had an ET turbo before as his last car so he has knowledge on turbo cars and I do hope that it is in good hands now.

He seemed more interested in just getting in the car and driving away so i didnt get a chance to tell him about this site or the comunity.

He is from the northern beaches so prob see it around there. It now has those LL-NN-LL (L-letter, N-number) black on yellow number plates.

Rob - right now its a really bad time to sell, there are so many up for sale atm, its a freaken joke, thats why i had to let it go at that bargain price. I would hold on a couple more months and see hwo the market is, unfortunately i didnt have that luxury as i leave in June

now to go through my garage and sell all the stuff i dont need anymoer

Gino

congrats on the sell Gino...shame you had to let it go for a silly price...

kelvin

The guy's name is Gavan, and he lives in Elanora Heights

the car sold for $15,000

Yeah it was seeing my car drive away with someone else behind the wheel. Sam maybe you will come accross it when you get yours back on the road

Gino

Guest MSGTIR

Are we going to get told how much you sold it for????

15K??!!! Fark, that's not fair, I got ripped! I was actually thinking the other day that if mine was written off or stolen (touch wood) I'd be on a plane to Sydney as soon as the insurance cheque had cleared, so many bargains to choose from up there.

Mitch

Congrats on the sale, I guess you'll be able to stress less now you've got the cash.

15k ! Holy shit Gino, its sucks having to be desperate. Oh well its gone now mate, congrats again mate.

by todays standards $15K is not too bad mate. it's a hell of a lot better than having it sitting on the shelf (so to speak). as long as you are happy, that is the main thing. it was such a nice car, and so thoroughly looked after.

yeha mate, thats it, i didnt have the luxury to wait for the right person with the right money, i leave in June so i needed the dosh.

Oh I hope the guy can look after it :)

Hey Mitch , you are totally right, its a bad time to sell, sooooo many up for sale atm, its a freaken joke, if you wanna sell you have to lwoer the price.

Gino

Guest Elle

If only yours was for sale when i was still looking for one.. cant believe the price had to go so low.

But the ones that are up for sale atm are some pretty nice ones aswell.. Its a bit of a shame..