Sign in to follow this  
PSI-70Y

**SOLD** 1994 GTi-R for sale

Hello Gentlefolk

The time has come for me to part with my bucket of joy as some things have changed in my life atm.

ok here are the details

1994 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (late model)

Rego: PSI70Y

Black (the rare colour)

85,000 kms (new owner gets fresh service)

lowered springs

Front and Rear Whiteline strut braces

rear Whiteline adjustable swaybar

front and rear swaybar poly bushes

15" lightweight Advan wheels Grey in colour

new poly steering rack bushes

clear side indicators

All power options (and they work!)

R134a Air con system (regassed january)

New clutch master and slave cylinders

New water pump

Short shifter

Standard Pulsar floor mats

Engine Oil Cooler

Tuned length exuahst/turbo manifold

Custom Split dumpipie and 3" exhaust system

Pod filter

Oil catch can

oddysey battery in the boot

Bosch fuel pump

Splitfire leads

Mp3 JVC head unit

222W Sony amp under driver seat

6" Blaupunkt splits in doors being powered by sony amp

I think 7x10s 4 way Carrozeria speakers in parcel shelf (came with car from Japan)

Number Plates not included

EDIT: Forgot to mentoin it has a tracking system installed

I think thats it, i prob left some out, but thats the jist of it.

PRICE: $17,800 neg. I could have said 20k but it really needs to go soon, so I have put a more reasonable price.

Also have Profec B spec II boost controller and Apexi SAFCII if buyer is interested.

I know not many people from here are interested (as most of you already own one) but please spread the word if you can.

This car has been looked after very well, maintained religiously. i am the first owner in Australia

Gino

post-6-13257354135342_thumb.jpg

post-6-13257354135481_thumb.jpg

Gino, are you coming back?

That's a real shame.

You're a good bloke.

Everytime I masturbate, I think of the kittens!!!!!!

peter

Yeha Peter

I certainly hope I will come back, The R has been a very reliable car for me. So i certainly be hoping to jump in another one if the time, money and place are all right

Mate those kittens, its hard to get them out of your head aint it.

Gino

Shame you have to sell mate.

How about what sort of performance you running? ATW kW's? 1/4 times?

Make it easier to say its a weapon if you got the info.

I gather you have it back to standard, but when it had your gear hooked, did you have it dynoed?

well never taken it down the 1/4 and Sam can witness that i cannot launch the car, and not that i have tried really, i think i did a good take off for the christmas cruise but thats about it, i baby it.

last dyno run was 187kW at all 4's and with the SAFCII tuned it gained about 9-10kW

I will remove the boost controller and SAFCII as i think I have a better chance of selling it that way, but like I said if a potential buyer wants them then im sure we can come to some sort of arrangement

Gino

Everyone's selling up.

You moving on to something else Gino or just taking a break from cars?

Feels like a real shame Gino, but i'm sure you've got your reasons, hell sometimes the time is just up for the current car...

good luck with the next project (even if its not car related)

-Dan

Rob, like I said my priorities and life have changed quite a bit recently and will not buy a performance oriented car for a wihle.

Peter, you have PM regarding the SAFCII

Dan, thanx mate

Gino

Tim,Wazza, Gino whos next ???

I understand the reasons for selling I have contemplated it several times.

Good luck with the sale mate.

for the record Gino cannot launch his car he can only speed through red lights.........:lol:

Know how it is Gino. Cars will be taking a back seat for me too once mine is sorted and sold.

Good luck with the sale mate.

Bummer mate. I know everyone seems to say this in the for sale threads, BUT:

This car is absolutely beautiful. I thought my old car was good, but Gino's car leaves it for dead. I don't just mean in a straight line either, it good in all areas. Gino is a very meticulous guy and his car made me jealous every time I saw it. For $18K it's a fvcking steal. Gino, don't budge on the price mate, it's worth every cent and more.

I personally think you'd do better asking $19K with the SAFC and profec in there, to back up the dyno sheet, but everyone has their own theories on car sales!

I really do wish you the best of luck mate. Of all people I could never envisage you selling up. You must have some solid reasons.

EDIT: BTW if you haven't already done so, I highly recomend puting it on car point. Trading post is a waste of time and (considerable) money imo.

Thanx everyone and Richard for your support and kind words

I will post it up on car point and carsales tonight, yeah tradingpost is a freaken joke, if I wanted to get ass-raped I'd go other places.

Gino

RE: price

I am negotiable and dont wanna set it too high as I just want to sell it and get the $$$ for it. I really dont wanna have it for sale for 3 or 4 months

Gino

Hey Gino, if you haven't sold it by next month, bring it to the next 1/8 mile drag meet.

Put a for sale sign on the back, and I will give it one of my 5500 launchs. :twisted:

Should be good for mid 8's atleast. Smash a few V8's :lol: , thats the way to get some interest.

Yeah i dunno dave

i wouldn't buy a car that i see being thrashed consistenly. I have babied my car from day 1, and dont plan on breaking something right when im about to sell it

Thanx for the suggestion anyways

Gino

Good luck with the sale man, it's when I read threads like this I realise I got ass-raped on the price I paid, 18k is a steal.

If only someone would buy my bucket I'd take yours in a heartbeat Gino

Mitch

Guest Festie

Good luck with the sale mate, sad to see you go :)

Hey Troy and Mitch

Thanx for the kind words, i'll still be around, lurking in the shadows :)

Gino

Gino

What left field did this pop out of. Mate, what's going on, this is a shocker. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers

Gary

I know I know Gary

I have been contemplating this for a long time, but have finally put my foot down

Gino

They're dropping like flies at the moment.

Sad to see so many selling up, especially long time owners/members(in the life of the club anyway).

I have wedding bells and a bank manager knocking on my door and still manage to keep the R :P

I suppose it helps that Liv loves the R just as much, if not more than me though.

Kingsley

APEXI SAFCII and Profec B Spec II now sold.

Now come on guys someone for the car now

Gino