Sign in to follow this  
serialk927

EBAY: QLD: Ivory GTIR RB $5,000

u find me 3 rb's beside this one for under $10k each let alone 5k and i'll be very suprised

Maybe not in australia, but most sell in the 2000-3000 GBP range in the UK. So they are available, just not here.

And it would have to be an exceptional unit to sell for 5000 GBP ($8500)

close ratio box and diff gotta be worth 2-3000 on its own

... You'd pay that much ..

really?

close ratio box and diff gotta be worth 2-3000 on its own

... You'd pay that much ..

really?

if it was all in good nick i'd pay 2 if i was allowed :oops:

The RB is even less rare than this car. There were probably 3000+ RB's made. This is a homologation special and is a totally different car. It had a roll cage. Wow 3500+ cars all the same save for the colour and a roll cage. I better rush out and purchase several of these collectors items :roll:

u find me 3 rb's beside this one for under $10k each let alone 5k and i'll be very suprised

Maybe not in australia, but most sell in the 2000-3000 GBP range in the UK. So they are available, just not here.

And it would have to be an exceptional unit to sell for 5000 GBP ($8500)

Heresay :mrgreen: With no proof

I didnt think it was Glen, as it was different to a nismo car i had seen pictures of.

What model would you call it? RB with options??

The rubber gear boot indicates that it's probably an RB. Nismo may have put a plate on it if it was optioned from the factory. The beautiful nismo fixed back seats, Nismo tally plate and welded in full roll cage are normally better indications of a nismo car. Do we have a picture of a Nismo car on this website?

At least it hasnt got a cracked dash, I might see if he can just sell me the dash, I've always wanted an RB Dash.

At least it hasnt got a cracked dash, I might see if he can just sell me the dash, I've always wanted an RB Dash.

Glenn beat me to the question, I have an RB half cut sitting in my back yard and before you ask the dash has cracks in it.

I was going to use it as a mould for setting in place some gauges, similar to what Todd B did on Mark's current R but haven't got around to it.

Yeah, what is the difference.

It was only a joke, I was being sarcastic. People talk about these RB version like they are unicorns.

It was only a joke, I was being sarcastic. People talk about these RB version like they are unicorns.

argh, no emoticon to depict sarcasm :twisted: :P :lol:

I just thought the Sarcasm was obvious, but reading some comments made by members I can see why you and Irish believed in the comment. I'll try and use the emoticon next time :D

I can't even find a picture of a Nismo LE car on the net. I guess that is a great indication of just how rare they are. Has anyone got one?

Just go back in time to Japan in 1993 and ask at a local Nissan dealer.

wher would one aquire that decal kit from?

anyone know?

Im sure if you took some pics into a vinyl sticker shop they would be able to make it. Cheaper then making a time machine.