Sign in to follow this  
JAP-JET

**NLFS** NSW: JAPJET

Thats a shame man, best of luck with the sale, watchout for your finger tips when offer those gorgeous brakes!!

Im glad i owned it cos i made alot of friends but my time of owning a R has come to an end.

If the right money is offered i'll throw in the TE37's i have on their way from Japan

i thought this was sold for 38k to someone off here?

kelvin

not this time Dan, You knew i was full of it Kel

not at this stage, especially not with the wheels

Someone would actually pay 30k for a GTiR these days?

Adam perhaps if you're truly keen to sell, you might want to stop playing games and telling porkies and just advertise it everywhere possible.

I haven't bothered to read this whole thread but are you actually intending to use it in anger before it's sold? Will it even be completed?

Ill give you 2k plus my philips 32" CRT tele for it.

The turbo manifold that is.

I'd rather offer it to a member first, yes the car will be completed, the head is coming off this week to have the copper head gasket resealed and get the engine running. All the car will require is to have the engine run in on a dyno.

Rather than disappoint yourself with trying to sell this car. I would just keep it!!! "Sasha" has a nice GTiR aswell but noone has been willing enough to cough up the coin for his car either! Food for thought!!!