Sign in to follow this  
jestronix

**SOLD** QLD: WHITE 1994 GTIR FOR SALE

I was dreading this post 🙂 But here it is, the girl is up for sale. Going to miss her big time.

$13500

White 1994

75,000 on the clock.

Modifications and work done in the last year. Can provide all receipts

CES TWIN DUMP – 3” TO CAT

GREDDY PROFECT B BOOST CONTROLLER

RSR SPRINGS AND SHOCKS

WHITELINE ADJUSTABLE REAR SWAY

NEW ROTORS AND PADS ALL ROUND

JIMBERRY RACE CLUTCH, 4 PUCK, BUTTON, SOLID CENTER, CARBODIC PLATE. 2500 CLAMP

GEARBOX RECO WITH ALL NEW BEARINGS

NEW LEADS SPLITFIRES

ALARM SYSTEM - REMOTE ENTRY - AUTO WINDOWS

has been well looked after, serviced every 5000ks.

photos before lowering. will post more

dsc05628mp8.jpg

dsc05641xl5.jpg

post-480-13257354350638_thumb.jpg

post-480-13257354351036_thumb.jpg

Yeh im kinda hoping it doesnt sell quick :) Im sure Ill have it for a while, GTIRs done sell that quick anymore. Even with fresh mods.

Damn, thought you were going to biuld it up something crazy.

Its a sad moment guys, moved the GTIR on for $14500 in the end. It took less then two weeks to sell which was a surpise, but shes a sweet ride and just had close to 9g spent. Its a true little weapon now. I was going to keep for another year but shes easy to sell with the work done fresh.

Thanks to everyone over the two years who answered my questions and supported me through the ups and downs. Mostly ups :). A big thumbs up to Enver for his recommendations and his RSR springs and shocks at a good price :). If you need to find good mechs in Bris Envers picks worked well for me.

The GTIR is to date the most fun ive had in a car, amazing little cars when modded up a bit. Ive been for rides in faster cars, but theres something about the Rs.

Its a sad day as Id hang onto it if money permited its going so well, on 14psi shes magic and insults a lot of cars without effort.

Unfortunately in the two years I owned it I never got to launch and see what a true 4wd on stickies is like off the line. Was always to scared about leaving bits of box on the road. But i did have some nice launches none the less.

Again thanks people for all the comments.

Somehow I can see myself getting one down the track later on, thats is petrol isnt $5 a litre by then.

Long live the little R.

Ill probably keep logging in for ages due to the habbit. Still enjoy seeing monster GTIRs being built on here.

Thanks everyone .

property. Car wise back to my 95 magna. looking at side project of maybe a 300atw cressy conversion hehe but thats a big maybe.