Sign in to follow this  
remotegt

**SOLD** EOI: 1993 GTIR Black

[glow=red]SOLD[/glow] :cry::cry:

well i have been doing some serious thinking the past couple of weeks and my priotities have changed and there aeother interests i would like to now pursue.

ill only sell if i get the price i want though. i dont really want to sell it but i just want something a bit different. this will be a very regretful sale IF it happens. I want it to go to a good owner. i had an offer by a friend of friend but turned them down coz i dont trust them. he would blow it up or write it off very quickly.

details ill have to take some pictues and post them up.

1993 GTIR Black in colour

has 180k km on clock. me and my brother have owned car since 125 000km and huge majority of km are high way driving to sydney and back.

Gearbox replaced at 135000km crack in bell housing from lose bolt in bell housing. gearset in that gearbox is perfect condition. its in the garage, will come with car. plus other spare parts.

all engine mounts, hoses, radiator reco, oil pump, water pump, pulleys and belts have all been replaced when engine was out.

turbo has no shaft play at all. oil change and service every 5000km. mechanically A1 .car runs very well and handles nicely. since owning car has never been launched above 3800rpm and has been well looked after. has been to wakefield park once and only did around 20laps and were very soft laps to . didnt drive it hard at all. car runs high boost 12 - 14psi and low boost 8psi

mods:

3 - 2.5 inch exhaust, jasmin stlye muffler.

power fc

FMIC

sard 650 cc injectors

walbro fuel pump

oil cooler and oil relo kit

battery in boot

blitz dual solenoid boost controller

Greddy turbo timer

Saber boost gauge

Front and rear whiteline swaybars

front and rear swaybars

kyb shocks and lowered springs

Stainless braided brake Lines

RDA slotted rotors

group buy brake stopper.

qfm race brake pads front and rear

alternator rebuilt 2 weeks ago

starter motor rebuilt 2 months ago

17 inch concept 5 copy wheels and kumho tyres.

track tyres 15 inch with 195/55 falken semi slicks rv-05

air con parts in box

momo steering wheel blue

momo pedals blue

razo stainless gearknob

blue leather gear lever boot

gtir group buy spark plug cover

fire extinguisher

stereo

pioneer headunit

alpine 12inch type s subwoofer

ill add more as i think of it as to what else has been done. and ill get some updated pictures. this will be very regretful.

i would like around 14 - 15k . open to offers and negotible.

Picture_018.sized.jpg

thanks i only gonna sell if i get price i want.

i just putting it out there just to see if there any interest.

jeez mate i would buy it in a heart beat if i had th cash, good luck with the sale mate! try not to cry when your watching it drive off :(

well i think its pretty much sold.

the guy wants to get an nrma vehicle inspection done on it first before he actually takes it. i dont think i got anything to be worried about. should i be worried?

cant believe it may be gone next week. gonna be depressing. i dont want to sell it but i want a change something newer.

for now i got my eye on a mazda 6 luxury sports. i want somethin i can actually insure , leather interior and sunroof. and that fulfills the criteria. found one for a good price. gonna look at it in sydney on saturday. then maybe in a few months ill lease a new gti golf.

they check EVERYTHING. if your R is in good nick dont worry about it mate. the nrma fella that checked an R i was thinking of buying found a few things wrong with the car but he was a bit bias towards "low volume imports" as he called it. he then proceded to tell me how stupid i was for wanting my dream car. ill have a look through my inbox and see if i can find the report if i still have it :D

well i know there a couple of little things and the guy wanting it knows it to.

windscreen wipers onl work one speed , washer bottle has been moved and a coulple of other minor things. hope it doesnt stop him from getting it.

nah that sounds alright mate, should have no worries at all. they check as much as they can without opening up anything like the motor or box. the one i first looked at had a stuffed turbo, massive driveline backlash, excessive valvetrain noise and he wound the odometer back. when i approached him about it he freaked out. to me mate i look at it this way you have it and he wants it, id try and stay close to the price you want because its definately worth that much but if you have had enough then drop the price. good luck with the sale mate :D

well car is sold. the guy will be picking it up in about 1 hour. final price $15500 with a gearbox. i pretty happy with theprice.

hey good on ya mate, great to see you got good price :P :P :P

btw how did the inspection go?

inspection was a complete waste of time. useless mechanics

thye tell me the car blows some smoke when under boost. i asked hm to tell me one imported turbo car that doesnt blow some smoke under boost, especially when car has excess fuel running through,

then he tells me the air conditioning doesnt work??? aircon is not even in the car!!

tells me wipers dont work, i go check and they clearly do. some other stupid things i cant remember but doesnt matter know the car is gone.

i glad with the price, iwas expecting around 13000 for it but he never asked about price really . gota good deal though.

hehehe blows smoke what a toss, told ya man they have a thing for these kind of cars. maybe they should stick to inspecting camrys.

i gonna get a 2003 mazda 6 sport luxury. they dont look to bad, main reasons are cheap insurance, got the leather seats, sunroof, cruise control, air con , wont cost as much to run. just after something different something new and something that will start everytime, i am really gonna miss the power of a turbo and gonna miss spooling noise. oh well spose i better off in the long run. ill put up ome pics when i get the car,

i gonna be putting a GTIROZ sticker on the mazda though so yous know its me.!

i would love the mpa but i want a cheaper car which i can insure. picked it up today its really nice

out of the box...the MPS 6 aren't 'that' good...sure they're a beautiful car...but performance wise i was expecting a little more :(

perhaps some minor mods would make em go a lil better :twisted:

kelvin

yeah for sure ,, ecu remap and probably mopre free flowing exhaust would do them a great deal of good