Sign in to follow this  
gktech

**SOLD** VIC: Bulit GTi-R with reliable 193kw atw

No problems mate... lol

It's full steam ahead for the warehouse..

- New 400sqm warehouse + showroom and offices

- New office in Wenzhou, China

- 3 staff here and 10+ staff in China

- new direction for the company (we're aiming more towards manufacturing items in China for companies in Australia/New Zealand)

BLA BLA BLA

P.S They'll be a party at the warehouse as an opening..

17th of March

1/5 Hammer Court, Hoppers Crossing.

Strippers, booze, etc. etc.

Be there!!!

VIC is only a few hundred dollars away!!

Maybe somone that's looking for a GTi-R will actually realise how much of a bargain this is! lol

what he's saying greg, is that it's alot of headf@#k to get it through regency...our pits. they are knobs on the best of days, and with the amount of things on your car, they would make it very hard to get through.

they are pr@#ks, to be frank. they would pick on the coilovers, probably the exhaust (depending how loud it is), no washer bottle, powerfc and airflow metre, body cut for fmic pipe work, etc.

don't get me wrong, it's an awesome buy.

Coilovers could be swapped for stock springs/struts quite easily (2 hours or so), the car has a washer bottle, the power fc and Z32 afm can easily be swapped for the stock items (simple unplug and plug back in) and the stock TMIC can be installed in a matter of minutes with the new pipes we made up for it :)

i'm aware it's easy, but not many of us here have standard parts laying around to lend to josh either. which just adds to the headache.

The only stock parts that would be needed are the struts/springs. The rest of the stuff I have with the car.

Greg

it sounds like a great car a fricking fantastic car but i dont want to take the chance of getting it here and finding out i cant register it hope u sell ur car real soon you should at that price

Greg, I know you've mentioned the paint isn't great - but do yourself a favour and take some better pics. Engine bay, interior etc and a half decent background...

I've had quite a number of people come and look at the car (and want to buy it) but no one can get finance.

The car's not the issue here unfortunately :(

this is disgusting, been for sale WAY too long. i guess thats also the bad thing with R's, not many people know of their power and potential, which i guess could be making it hard to sell.

so is that warehouse party really a go? open to all R owners? :D strippers and booze are my kind of thing :shock:

SOLD THIS MORNING!!!

Onevia on it's way from Japan :)

Onevia on it's way from Japan

i thought you wanted the cash to put it into your business..?

:shock: :P :lol:

I did, but a few strings have been pulled in the cash department (and the onevia is costing far less than what the GTi-R sold for)

I got 10k for the gti-r in the end.

17th of March is the party!!

The address is 1/5 Hammer Court, Hoppers Crossing...

BE THERE!!

10k!? arrg.

I'm going to melbourne next week...maybe I can extend my stay

10k ? faaaark that , id rather keep it and burn the fuckin thing in the street one day !!