Sign in to follow this  

Reliability?

umm, I'm with Lenny on this one, was ranga the original poster of the thread or something...? Rebirthing this old thread is a little left field innit?

give ranga a go , his only new , i nearly did the same thing when i joined but put more thought into it . . . . .we all make minor mistakes .. . .. . anywho my two cents for the thread is i own my R for the second time now when i first sold it after a week i totally missed it ....... :D

Wanna try owning a rotary or any other performance car over 10 years old? (I own an RX3 so I can bag them out all I like :P)

Seriously the only thing thats bad about the "R is that they are the biggest PITA to work on ever. The things that tend to go wrong are well documented - theyre just normally an absolute shit to get to :lol:

I find my GTiR the easiest car to work on now. My Corolla is down right painful compaired to the R.

For those like me..GTiR's are the only way to go..( for better or for worst )

Till death us do part...Yeah so there you go...Love em. :P :P :P .

With ya there wazza til death do us part with me and my R only owned her for just under a year and best thing i have ever done so far :D