Sign in to follow this  
babygtr93

**SOLD** SA: BABYGTR FOR SALE $16000 ONO

as per first page update, [glow=red]$15000 TILL THIS SUNDAY ONLY[/glow]

DAMM!!, i should try and flog mine off and buy yours. Good luck with the sale as it seems that you Really need to unfortunately sell it

if your car was this cheap 1 month ago i would have bought it... you definetly have looked after it well, good luck with the sale!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

oh my god, i feel so empty already, and it's only been a half hour!!!!

i told the new guy about this forum...he seems very keen to learn, etc., so i think he will join. we'll see what happens.

Congrats Kai, mate if I didnt buy the R I did, yours was next on the list, I have been a fan of it since my last R :wink:

Onto bigger and better things now! Just dont forget the club!

just change the sig to: "My R wants to be like Kai's old R"

not yet...got a couple of little things to take care of first, so i'll be in a pos for a while. but should hopefully buy something decent in about the next 12-18 months.

i did tell my wife though, that if my withdrawal symtoms become too bad, i'm gonna buy another one!!

and i'll still stay lurking here on the forum...never fear!!

just change the sig to: "My R wants to be like Kai's old R"

not yet...got a couple of little things to take care of first, so i'll be in a pos for a while. but should hopefully buy something decent in about the next 12-18 months.

i did tell my wife though, that if my withdrawal symtoms become too bad, i'm gonna buy another one!!

and i'll still stay lurking here on the forum...never fear!!

Good to hear mate, shit by that time you'll probably be able to bring one in by yourself for $5,000 :lol:

Congrats mate, finally.

So you're buying the beers at the pub this week :D

ha...good on ya!!!

not yet...got a couple of little things to take care of first

damm now when i drive down kings road wat will i get a boner off :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well good to see it finaly sold

damm now when i drive down kings road what will i get a boner off :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well good to see it finaly sold

You could always sticky tape a picture of it to your dash - and drive around with a boner ALL THE TIME! :oops:

Might suck if you get pulled over and asked to "Step out of the vehicle" though, or transporting family members....

Try explaining that one...ITS ALL KAI's fault! That bastard with his good taste in modifying!?*#$!

:lol:

haha...thanks guys. it's good to know people appreciated what i did with it/to it