Sign in to follow this  
babygtr93

**SOLD** SA: BABYGTR FOR SALE $16000 ONO

Guest tays.

the car is fkn nice, and im very interested. got my car on ebay at the moment trying to get rid of it.....

got a few questions though. im in nsw and to get it rego'd here ill need a blue slip.

how would i go comply'in the car in nsw with no back seat? have you got them in your spares just incase i cant?

thinkin seriously about purchasing this car.

thanks.

aaron.

cheers mate,

the back seat has been in for a fair while, so no real problems there. however, i don't know how tough the laws are in NSW as far as aftermarket stuff goes. there are a fair few things on there that may not pass the blue slip thingy. for example, the reo bar has been cut for the front mount, tint is darker than "legal", etc.

what car do you have?

I bought mine in Vic, no problems getting a blue slip in NSW, and my bar is cut, and has darker than legal tint

Guest tays.

thanks cammy. that was another question i was going to ask... why were you only running the stock fuel pump.... but i see you got another.. thought there must've been a reason for that somewhere.

Guest .tays

just been talking to blue slip guy, he says i need fmic, pod filter and exhaust engneered, unless you imported it personally. what compliance plate is on the car? that depends what rules i have to abide by.

congrats.

sorry tays, only just saw this reply. sounds like a bit of a hassle to get it blue slipped. and compliance plate...standard one i spose...it's green, if it helps.

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH PRICE DROP

gimmie gimmie gimmie!! I'll get in line for the turbo and front nismo brace... but seriously its a nice packaged R the way it is 8)

I'd still want the turbo if you were going to seperate..

Have found a nismo brace though.. (thanks K!)

I'd still want the turbo if you were going to seperate..

hehe...no worries. not planning to separate though. spread the word though, and something can always come out of it somehow!

g/l with it Kai should sell easily at that price if only people havent been selling so cheaply lately everyone xpects to pay around the 12-13k mark now :(

g/l with it Kai should sell easily at that price if only people havent been selling so cheaply lately everyone xpects to pay around the 12-13k mark now :(

Prices for modded/import cars in SA will generally fetch a bit more - say 5 to 10%. It's still too cheap though :shock:

Is the funds from this going to Kerry's new ride? And you'll drive the Viva?? Say it ain't so!

GL with the sale Kai, I hope you get what you are looking for mate. Got any plans for something next?

Guest Guest

Hi,

Im very interested in this car. I am currently in the process of selling my own car (2003 Barina SRi) so I could only set down a deposit at this stage, but the Barina is soon to sell. How many kms has the car done in total?

Matt.

Guest Matt

Yep Im in Adelaide. Would be really interested to come and have a look. Dont suppose your after something like a Barina SRi to swap with cash your way...? Or someone whos looking for something like that?

Matt.