Sign in to follow this  
delboy

[SOLD] [NSW] '91 Red 64k $14.8k

Hi Guys

I have for sale the following GTi-R ...

I have owned this car and for aprox 9 months,and as yet it hasn't been driven on Australian roads other than for compliance requirements.

Red is becomming a hard to find colour, and some even consider it rare

It does drive as a low klm car should, and other than slight tyre noise, (as they were purchased to save money from the lower end of the scale.)

Has all the usual factory options,and documented 64k klm's, has original stereo,and factory fitted 130 AMP rear speaker. Umbrella is there too, spare is totally unused .... Interior is very very clean with no smoke smell or cig burns,and in exceptioal condition with factory mats,and Nardi sports wheel ( Original supplied ) Engine bay is immaculate and std.

Machanically it drives very well with 64K klm's and is very quiet g/box is also excellent. Body exellent overall and has a number of very tiny marks ( with the exception of one,the most distinctive is in one of the photos supplied it aslo appears not to have been painted.

Has an HKS muffler and front Alloy strut brace and HKS panel filter,and 15'' OZ Racing wheels.

Other than this it is std ..... also the underside is still red and not resealed to cover any rust.

Can be supplied with or with out 1 Years NSW rego.

Haven't yet registered it, so when it is purchased the buyer will get

a "Full " years rego ....

http://users.bigpond.net.au/cozzmo/red-gtir/

Price with Rego $14,800

Without $14,000

Tel : 0422 523 211.... If unanswered send message

Cheers .... Del

Previous ad: https://www.gtiroz.net/topic/1578-sold-nsw-91-red-64k-175k/

Jeez very clean. I've seen those speakers before...make the parcel tray hinged part smaller. Are they really factory fitted? They don't look very factory.

Simon

those speakers would have been dealer fitted. not factory fitted, but you could say they are a factory option in that you could order a GTI-R from a dealer with those bits. it's such a small diference in wording!

Hi

Simon these are pretty rare these days and I have only come across 4 in all the R's that i have had.

The rear parcel shelf is a two peice and the material is the same as normal parcel shelfs are covered in.

Within the w/ loom behind the interior C pillar cover where the rear belt anchorage pivot point is,you will find the is an extra plug ( White ) this usually sits there unused,untill needed,and is part of the loom.

At the ends of the speaker are Tweeters which can be rotated towards the back if the hatch is open. 8)

130 amp in 1990 would have been a pretty cool system.

Its discribed under the main speaker mesh as DDPR or Duel Drive Passive Radiator System.

Makes the front to back weight distribution slightly better as it weighs a tonn ! Also slightly restricts the access to the boot

I have a spare one which I pulled out of a car some time back.

HTH

Cheers .... Del

Hi Greg

People who know me ... know I try hard to present a clean car when I have them for sale,and spend many hrs trying to get them this way.Even the extent to take all the rubbers of the underside of the bonnet to clean properly.

Most who imported their cars themselfs would know they don't just arrive clean from Japan .... :(

Cheers .... Del

Hi

Richard .... Opps your right again and correct. .... Damm

Possibly I got part of it correct as the loom plug appears all factory :wink:

Cheers .... Del

I will give you $6000 for it and I get to pick it up from you personally.

For a car that clean if somebody stole it and was trying to get rid of it quick it's be worth more than that. If only this car was available a year ago.......

Hey Del just out of curiousity,what year/month is it?...Looks like a series 1?

Hi

Ty ... Conformation from Nissan( Japan )chassis code/dates of manufacture data, .... 9/1991 so lets assume its correct !

Cheers .... Del

MMMMMMMMMMM very tempted to buy a red one to go with my black one

very nice clean example of a gtir at a very good price.

Hi Stephen

You drive past it each day ..... well stop and say Hi :wink: You probalbly see my lastest everyday transport ...... An absolute weapon ,parked up there too .... 1995 Dihatsu 660 cc :lol: and its a hatch.

Its getting more dirt on the GTi-R each day ( and not being smart or baiting anyone either )

Gets heaps of exposure here when traffic stops for lights,for hrs on end in the rush hr,am/pm

Will se my RB out there real soon as I'm to sell it too and the other two R's I have .... RB and 1992 Rally Pack

Then you will see Evo 7's :D ... Hey :D

Cheers .... Del

hehehe awesome i look forward to seeing them out there

it's every time i turn around the corner at the lights

smack bag

love the oz racing rims too

Hi John

Sorry I dont want to part with them,I have already been asked that and offered $1000 ... Huh

Tyring to keep the package good value for the money asked.

Thanks anyway

Cheers .... Del

Guest brenton.coles

Guys,

I have seen this car in the flesh? (metal). Very, very clean. It looks like a 60,000 km car should look like- brand new. Real time warp material.

Good luck with the sale Del, - don't give in on the price, its well worth it.

Cheers

Brenton

Hey Shalom... I got a whisper that there was some cool discussions in here.. but it looks all nice and clean above. You been cleaning again? Bugger.

You go away for a month, and miss all the good stuff. Spewing.

peter

Guest brenton.coles

Yes, your absence was noted Peter.

Racing soon?

Brenton

Nah, car is in the hospital getting a heart transplant. Then it needs a brain transplant. Maybe a month or so?

Besides, I need to think about how I'm going to keep up with you now. Bastard.

peter

ps. what color is it.

Guest brenton.coles

That's alright mate, I still can't drive 4 sh*t.

Silver

Hi B

When riding with you in your new ride back to the airport, Shhhhhh and approaching traffic lights quicker than I can do .... Hmmm

For a man that "can't drive ".... well you had me fooled my freind, that I can tell ya.

I hate to be chased by you :wink: round the track or wherever !

Time will reveal all ...

Not long now just days or was that dase ! Evocanevo

Watch out Brentons about 8) 8)

See ya Sat

Cheers .... Del