Sign in to follow this  
Guest gtir_94

[SOLD] [ACT] '94 White $20k

Guest gtir_94

Rego: GTI02R

VIN:

KM: 125000

For sale is my white 1994 Nissan GTIR. The last year the GTIR was ever made. Below are the modifications done to the vehicle. The vehicle has 125K kms, for which most were done on quiet Canberra highways. The car has not seen peak hour traffic. The vehicle is mostly driven on the weekends and has not been used as my main mode of transport for over 18 months. Oils have been regularly changed every 5000km.

I am the first Australian owner [imported and purchased in 2002] and have always maintained the vehicle in perfect working order. I am selling the car as I have a new job and do not need to own 3cars. It shall be missed very much. This car is a perfect example of the Japanese rally beast. It has never been on the track, nor been dragged. The vehicle still has its 180kmh limiter. All modifications were upgrades to produce a faster car, yet maintaining a reliable vehicle. The car recently produced 220kw at all four wheels. It was professionally tuned by AUTOTECH, Sydney. Approximately 13K has been spent on this vehicle, not including original sale price of $25K. Rego'd til 27/6/06

This car has always turned heads and is considered one of the better examples of the GTIR to be found. Be quick, this vehicle shall not last long. No joy riders or dreamers thanks.

$20 000 or near offer. I am negotiable, however, I am not desperate to sell.

Engine:

UNICHIP fuel management system and boost control

GT3071 [440hp] Garrett BB turbo [1000km]

Custom SS braided water and oil lines, with Speedflow fittings

Custom front mount intercooler

Custom 3in split dump pipe

3in full exhaust system and hi-flow cat

Custom SS manifold

Custom metal air induction pipe

TURBOSMART Type II BOV

TANABE ‘Hyperflow’ SS muffler

SARD fuel regulator [1000km]

CUSCO Oil/Air separator

BLITZ ‘Sonic’ air filter [200km]

BOSCH 600hp in-tank fuel pump [1000km]

Injectors flowed and benched tested [1000km]

Battery relocated to boot.

Stability:

CUSCO front and [rare] rear strut braces

WHITELINE rear sway bar, 3-point adjustable

APEXI lowered springs

BILSTEIN struts

Rolling stock:

17in RAYS gunmetal gray/bronze 6spoke rims

KUHMO ‘Supra’ 215/40 tyres

DBA front slotted rotors

BENDIX ‘Ultimate’ pads

Original space-saver wheel, un-used.

Interior:

MOMO ‘Champion’ leather/suede steering wheel

MOMO pedals

MOMO ‘aero’ gear knob

Custom 300kmh EL dials with matching EL centre gauges

GREDDY boost gauge

Shortshifter

Exterior:

[RARE] genuine fully electronic sunroof

[RARE] genuine GTIR alloy bumper guard, with NISSAN sticker still attached

Full electronic side mirrors

Window air deflectors

Clear front and side blinkers

All black trim renewed

Security:

Full MONGOOSE alarm system, including key-less entry, 3point immobilisor, automatic immobolisation and panic mode.

Spares:

Stock TMIC, stock BOV, another rear muffler, 16in SPARCO rims with Bridgestone RE-01’s good rubber, 17in ADVANTI chrome rims, custom earth kit, stock turbo, stock manifold, stock dump pipe, stock rear swaybar, perfect condition Series II genuine Nissan steering wheel.

Ill have new pics up by monday

Contact me either:

PM me

associatephil@hotmail.com

Phil 0431 968 363

post-128-13257354675857_thumb.jpg

post-128-13257354676338_thumb.jpg

post-128-13257354680624_thumb.jpg

i'd say that will be staying on the car...

you know what i want Phil :wink: (but i think this might stay too :( )

GL! it'll sell no probs

kelvin

haha what is it that you want Kelvin?

IIRC he hadn't put the spotties on yet

that's why i'm interested still :p

Guest gtir_94

Hey guys,

Yes its finally for sale. I would have advertised it earlier but I had 3 people who were interested in it before I had a chance, hence to say, if you dont have the dosh dont contact me please. Seriously.

Yes the STI is waiting for me. I cant wait til I get it. Dads driven it for a whopping 300km in 4months [thats why its in better than new condition]

Sorry Kelvin, the parts you were interested in will have to stay with the car. Hope you dont mind.

As for the nissan spotlights they are still boxed up and untouched [literally] from when I recieived them. Ill decide later what Ill do with such a prized item :)

Anyhow, hope my car sells quick, it literally has been sitting lonely for a while now except for the odd drive around the block. Ill just have to see how things go.

Phil M

Guest gtir_94

ok, I suppose Ill put rules:

No, I wont separate parts from the car. period.

No, I wont settle for 2 dollars or any other unreasonable price.

Phil M

Guest gtir_94

hey

good things dont last. Deposit taken :) at my semi-ideal price.

Phil M

Guest Woody2

Are you interested in selling any of the spares that you have floating around? I have a friend chasing a gtir turbo atm. If your interested in selling, what dollars would you be chasing?

Woody

Guest gtir_94

hey not the best scan, but it was taken the other day.

Phil M

post-128-13257354680624_thumb.jpg

good stuff Phil...i told you in won't be long...off goes another long memeber

kelvin

Guest gtir_94

hey guys..

THE CAR IS SOLD !!!!

2days officially advertised and a buyer came knocking.

sold between $17-$19K if anyone wanted to know.

Excellent price for an excellent car :)

Phil M

congrats Phil...thought you mighta got more for it, condsidering condition and mods...

bring on the STi :P

kelvin

Yeah congrats Phil. Have any mods been done to the STi? I think I remember a post somewhere where you put up some info but can't find it.

leave the sti stock, don't spend any money there, find yourself a 22b, and leave that stock as well, but keep that

good to hear on the sale of the gtir

":3lzfshx0]leave the sti stock, don't spend any money there, find yourself a 22b, and leave that stock as well, but keep that

Why a stock 22B? Have you seen the prices that genuine ones fetch in Aus? Spend half the purchase price of the 22B on buying the STi and then modifying it and it will smash 22B's.

Guest gtir_94

thanks guys,

the engine of the STI is completely done... list as long as your arm and dad did a 11.3 a cpl of months ago, so the only modding that Ill do is exterior, if that. It already had 17in gold rims, and matching gold fmic.

But Im really after a racer look, so Ill get a carbon Cusco GT wing, replace the front scoop with a late model[larger] one, trust front splitter and get a rear titanium muffler.

Good thing with the wrx's is the options are huge.

I pick up the STI next wed :)

The new owner of my car knows about this forum so hopefully he will join up.

Kelvin, I would have liked more, but with a stock engine Id be a little silly to ask for more. Plus the market these days isnt the type to be choosey about how much you want for a price :)

Phil M

i saw a 22B on carsales (or carpoint?) the other day...was going for a measly $125,000 :shock:

FARKKK!!!! 11.3, must have done a shit load of work to it. What turbo is the STi using? How much power does it have? Is it still running the stock gearbox?

By the way, nice buy with the STi there Phil.