Sign in to follow this  
Guest Key

Insurance?

Guest ruski
well, if we're comparing prices, i'm 23 and pay $1100 per year, full comp with just cars, rating one. not bad, really :mrgreen:

Ditto, same price + age here.

im 20 and with just car and got 3rd party and thats fairly cheap i spose they wanted $2200 for me n thats with all mods listed. maybe another couple of yrs or yr or so n i may go somewhere else and go comprehensive.

Guest Key

Thanks for all the imput...

Now for the next bit... has any one had probs/ good experiences with making insurance claims?

i had my car driven into twice this year (within two and half months of each other, and with the car being parked BOTH times and me not being in it!!), so obviously i had to claim.

it didn't affect my rating or premium because i could give all of the other person's details. still, i was looked after quite well, so thumbs up there.

however, if i didn't have any details, it would have cost me an excess and ruined my rating a bit too. i still like to think i would have been looked after though