Sign in to follow this  
DRFTER

HILLS MOTORSPORT GTIR

Nothing wrong with trying for 30g's but i doubt anyone is paying that for a 11 year old car.

on the other hand you couldnt buy a gtir and put as much gear into it as this car has for 30g.

Check out the bottom of this thread, pics and some info about another GTiR that is for sale that has had a lot of work done to it, though it is a fair bit less than this GTiR.

http://forum.gtiroz.net/viewtopic.php?t=2726

Woah a few good highly modified GTiR's for sale at the moment. (Sasha's, Hill's and dude from Melbourne.)

25 pound from a t67 my guess is at least 300kw at all 4, any less i would be dissapointed. 280 deg cams thing must make peak power at 8000.

Sasha's car is hardly a monster.

ok in your opinion thats fine but its alot more car than yours...:) and mine.

The beauty of a forum is that people can say pretty much whatever the hell they like (within the bounds of reason) and that's all there is to it.

I never said you couldn't I just said perhaps the selling threads should be that and not discussion threads.

This car in particular is one that many people have heard many things about over the years, yet nobody has ever seen any evidence of what a lot of people claim it can do.

Evidence? ok so call Mark and ask to see the papers? he'll show you all the papers youcan eat. So whay don't you "ROB" call him and go see it and read the papers and set the story straight?? since you have sucha strong feeling towards this issue??

no GTiR is "worth" 30k these days.

NO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: your wrong according to the person selling it is? If I though I would get 30k for mine I would ask it too, and who are you to say what his car is worth????? if someone will pay him 30k for it then good for him. Its not your nor my place to say what he should or should not get.

Thanks "Stevo" what can I say...................:shock: thanks for your thoughts I really apprecaite them and will consider them deeply when I sleep tonight.

Well "SCOTTY" I have no interest in purchasing the car. However, as I said, a lot of shit has been bandied back and forth about this car over the years so it would be nice to hear some truths. And considering the asking price (which has absolutely nothing to do with what the car is actually worth), you'd think the seller would want to publicise the capabilities of the car.

I don't think too many people outside the current and potential owners of GTiRs would know much about the car at all. One would think they would be interested to know what it can do.

And considering then number of GTiRs up for sale at the moment, and the low prices they're selling for, I think it's safe to say there is no way in hell he's gonna get 30k for it. At least not unless Kelvin wins lotto.

As far as Sasha's car goes, the details I've seen don't indicate any huge performance increase so it's hardly a monster. A very clean, well modified and maintained car yes. A monster no.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Guest Little Erve
Thanks "Stevo" what can I say...................:shock: thanks for your thoughts I really apprecaite them and will consider them deeply when I sleep tonight.

haha :lol: :P

One would think it would move along quite well. When's the last time anyone actually saw or heard of it seeing a public road though?

about 6 months ago, maybe more.

The guy who owns it now didn't really know anything about it - all he did was drive around, thrash the ass off it & now it's for sale.

Still, that's more than it ever did in the 3-4 years sitting in a workshop being talked up like an 8 second street car - talk about a no show :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just want to reiterate two things...... those wheels are GAY and hills are dodgy. I don't wish good luck for the sale, I wish good luck to the person who buys it.

:lol::lol:

I just want to reiterate two things...... those wheels are GAY

Always so considerate Glenn, especially for all those vision impaired R fans out there :roll: :wink:

Love this thread, arn't those the wheels George Micheal was caught with in that toilet in L.A!!!!

30k ? mmm swap motor and trans into my rb and rb gear into ra!

2x gtirs for less than i could build or buy! perhaps i shouldnt buy a stagea

and engine and g/box internals for gtir.? just dreamin i still have 20 days before i get licence back surely id go for two years with a 2.2! :twisted:

I just hope whomever buys this car is part of the club so i can see in a month or so how quick it really goes :twisted: :twisted:

ive been in it :)

and absolutely loved it wouldnt buy it after its had another owner though

plus there was a little rumour going round that the person that bought it off mark

broke the box a few days later !!!!!!! Dumping it real hard!!!!!

only a rumour though so dunno how true but id believe it if i had something with that power id be tempted into a few big launches :)

Guest wrxkilla

it is great to see this gtir on the surace after all these years.

but yeh some nice dyno charts for the gtir loving enthusiasts out here would be great! :D

and damn yeah if its drivetrain is that tuf why hasnt it seen a litte squirt at wsid?

:D

i think the 32 will have it in its sleep...when's that thing getting tuned for a 10 Mick

kelvin

Guest wrxkilla

lol well 11.41 @ 124mph at the moment can run 125mph.

we are only on 18psi still

i have no traction tho

so tires and i might sneak into a 10.9

then more boost

:D

anyway - i want more info on this GTiR!!!

:P

mick if u get into 10's will u search for more?

ull have to put a cage in it then hey?

anyway - i want more info on this GTiR!!!

so do a lot of others. a lot of people have heard about this monster for about 3 years, as too how it is the greatest thing since sliced bread, well I've eaten the bread and not holding my breath for the gunna-do-this, gunna-do-that bullshit.

Gary

ive heard its ran an 11.0 !!!!!!!!

after having a ride in it id believe it !!!!! Plus there was a hell of alot more potential!!!!!

damm theres alotta hype over this r isnt there :)

now that its outta marks hands i dont really care what its doing now!!!!!!

horse's ass it ran 11.0 - that's the stupidest story i've heard about this car yet.

mick if u get into 10's will u search for more?

ull have to put a cage in it then hey?

Dan without trying to hijack this thread, but Mick's R32 has these items

R32 GTR

HKS T04R on HKS stainless Manifold with 0.96 exh housing.

HKS GT 60mmWastegate

600cc Nismo Injectors

Tomei Pistons, Tomei Rods

Tomei 264 Cams

Tomei Cam Sprokets

N1 water pump, N1 oil pump,

Trust Oil Cooler kit with remote oil filter

Z32 Mafs

Tomiyoshi Spec ECU

Metal Headgasket.

Turbo back exhaust inc hks dump & titanium cat back with Titanium ARC Muffler

Apexi Exhaust control valve

Trust front mount intercooler

Upgraded Radiator

Trust BOV

HKS pod filters

Nismo Twin Plate Clutch

HKS Coilovers

Nismo rear strut brace

Braided brake lines

Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Carbon Fibre intercooler surround

Full Nismo N1 bodykit including N1 bumper and N1 rear lip

17x 9 Final Speed 2 Wheels on Bridgestone

Padded full Rollcage

HKS EVC, HKS oil temperature, oil pressure and water temperature, exhaust temp meter, voltage meter blah gagues...

Mines speed meter

M's ATTESSA Torque controller

and i couldnt be a complete ricer without a Blitz Turbo timer