Whiteline bush kit

Rear skid plate

Battery relocated to boot

And more..

$30.000

NO TIME WASTERS

RING JAMES FOR MORE INFO : 0421481808

CID__p0914_195501.jpgjamesgtir.jpg

veyr very nice engine bay!!! yeah that thing would move alright!!

One would think it would move along quite well. When's the last time anyone actually saw or heard of it seeing a public road though?

Your clearly jealous Glenn, don't try and hide it!

Back on topic -

How long ago was the engine rebuilt?

What gearbox & diffs are in it??

I am pretty curious as to why there are no dyno or 1/4 times in the sales pitch. It is obvious that the car has not seen any track time with those Oxford St wheels...

This is a car I have heard about for a long time but nobody ever seems to have seen it on the streets let alone on a track.

I believe there has been a lot of talking up of this particular car but no evidence of its power or performance has ever been offered.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I would be pretty dissapointed if my car sported a list of stuff like this one and didn't give high numbers. My theory is that just because a car has the best parts, doesn't mean it is the best car. Injector size seems a bit rediculous unless they are running methanol.

Despite all my comments on the car, I think someone will be a pretty happy camper when they buy it. This car would be a bargain if you were willing to do the work to refine it. I just want to gouge my eyes out when I look at those wheels...

I just want to gouge my eyes out when I look at those wheels...

Lol. Maybe the price could drop a fair bit if the car is bought minus the wheels?

Thats a lot of expensive parts in that thing though.If someone offered,say, $26-27k for it with the standard rims I reckon it would be a pretty good buy.

Steven

the car was built over 2 years ago, probably more like 3 years actually. I seem to remember mark mentioning 350hp at the wheels or something like that. I thought he had sold the car long ago? Plus i don't remember those wheels on it!

I agree. That thing would probably move alright :)

It has no mention of an upgraded gearbox though, that is pretty suprising for a car with this many engine mods!!

Yeah I agree, they can keep those wheels.

Simon

Guest Festie
I agree. That thing would probably move alright :)

It has no mention of an upgraded gearbox though, that is pretty suprising for a car with this many engine mods!!

Yeah I agree, they can keep those wheels.

Simon

Yeah it dose, I heard it is about an 11k job.

They aren't kidding about the braided lines either, it is crazy you look under the rear bumper and all the fuel lines are done !. I don't like the wheels ether but the rest of the care has been very well done

yes he said it had a trust box in it when i saw it years ago. i can't comment on whether or not that's actually true as i've never heard of a trust GTI-R gearset.

Guest Festie
yes he said it had a trust box in it when i saw it years ago. i can't comment on whether or not that's actually true as i've never heard of a trust GTI-R gearset.

Yeah, I thought that was a little strange too

I have heard of other GTiRs with Trust gearsets. Definitely not common though.

I am pretty sure that Trust did a billet imput shaft so I would imagine they would probably do the rest.

Guest Shan

Hi guys i can verify it does have a 11k trust gear box in it!!!

This r is an absolute rocket!!!!! i was considering purchasing this car off mark about a year ago now but didnt have 30k :(

id highly reccomend this r to ne one with the cash

and oh yeah

any one wanting to know timeslips and quarters

i can assure you this r will smoke just about ne rivals

by memory its optimum boost level for the setup is around the 25+pound mark!!! its been built to run a hell of alot more than this!!!!

This r scared the Sh...tttttt outa me when in it

Great to hear Shan. So we can presume from your comments that is has never ran the 1/4?

You know the funnest part about this whole thread is that some guy is trying to sell his car? and yet a select few are wanting his 1st born to prove what this car is capable of?

Why don't you call Mark at "Hills Motorsport" and ask him since it was his pride and joy for quite a while.

The car in my opinion is great yeah ok the wheels are not my cup of tea but then again neither some of the wheels on some or the other cars on the forum, but I don't say "they are gay" or anything.... (I keep it to myself because I'm all grown up now and I'n ot at school)

Just let the dude sell his car and stop crying that this car is so much more than any other car on the forum? its a very close 2nd to Sasha's car (in my opinion)

They are both "monsters" and both guys know heaps about GtiR's and have put way more money into there cars than you or I could hope to, let him be don't post personal comments that are just crappy comments that no one cares to know.

This car is a very wel built car (many months building) and is a huge handful but if you want to know for real go buy it and do what ever the Hell you want to do to it, but like me you can't afford to so just be quite.

Perhaps we should delete comments that aren't relevent to the purchase of the car, and those that want to chat about a car they can't afford can start a new thread somewhere else ( hey new area called "cry babies" )

Oh yeah finally good luck with the sale pal.

thanks

Sasha's car is hardly a monster.

The beauty of a forum is that people can say pretty much whatever the hell they like (within the bounds of reason) and that's all there is to it.

This car in particular is one that many people have heard many things about over the years, yet nobody has ever seen any evidence of what a lot of people claim it can do. Considering it was built by a reasonably well known workshop, you'd think they'd be keen to show off their handiwork.

And this was not posted by the seller, so your valiant efforts to "save" his thread are wasted. And as far as the price goes, no GTiR is "worth" 30k these days.

Guest Little Erve
You know the funnest part about this whole thread is that some guy is trying to sell his car? and yet a select few are wanting his 1st born to prove what this car is capable of?

How hard is it to scan/photo, upload a picture of a dyno chart that I'm sure they already have? I didn't know women give birth to dyno charts.

Why don't you call Mark at "Hills Motorsport" and ask him since it was his pride and joy for quite a while.

I'd trust a piece of paper over any human.

The car in my opinion is great yeah ok the wheels are not my cup of tea but then again neither some of the wheels on some or the other cars on the forum, but I don't say "they are gay" or anything.... (I keep it to myself because I'm all grown up now and I'n ot at school)

Just like you're doing now? I didn't know voiceing an opinion was a crime. At least, not yet.

Just let the dude sell his car and stop crying that this car is so much more than any other car on the forum? it's a very close 2nd to Sasha's car (in my opinion)

Lucky the opinion police aren't here

Look, I'm not trying to be anal, maybe you just hit a nerve, but if It's one thing I know, it's that you can't trust people selling cars.

At least my avatar is getting a workout.