Sign in to follow this  
Guest spears

**SOLD** 92' GTIR for sale - $13900

Guest spears

Rego: UPH33R

Hey guys,

I'm getting a company car and I can't justify having the GTI-R as a weekend vehicle. So I have to make room for the new car very quickly. Here are the details:

I have owned it since late last year (2nd owner since imported, I paid $14500 for it) and have spent around $7k on it getting up to my standards(with $5k worth of reciepts), it's an amazing little pocket rocket, extra's include:

Sunroof

"Ubiqutous Power Options" (power windows, power mirrors, power windscreen wipers, power steering, power headlights, power nose picker)

air-conditioning

Rego - Jan 2006

3 point immobilser and alarm

Apexi AVC-R boost controller

APEXI Powerfc

re-tuned ECU

3' Exhaust (turbo back)

Upgraded brakes (rotors & pads)

Tein HR coilover suspension

Momo Steering wheel

16’ black jap racing rim’s

HKS Air filter

Turbo Timer

New heavy duty clutch

New engine mounts

New transmission mounts

New fuel pump

New waterpump

New Belts

New rear pads

New starter motor

New hoses (100,00km service has already been done)

Stylish Alpine deck & sub. The car is extremely reliable and priced to sell.

Asking price is $13900. THE PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE so please no time wasters. It's an amazing deal and I'd be asking $17k+ for it if I wasn't in a rush to sell. professional Inspections are more than welcome.

If I can't sell it I will be stripping it for parts, I'm going to give it 2 weeks, if it doesnt go then the powerfc, avc-r, & afc-II will be up for sale.

located in winston hills, Sydney, call dave on 0401 046 320.

post-267-13257354492249_thumb.jpg

post-267-1325735449251_thumb.gif

post-267-13257354492833_thumb.jpg

Mate if you want to strip it, I'll take those TEIN coil overs, and possibly the power FC.

dibs on the avcr mate if you start selling off parts... :) price depending of course :)

Good Luck with the sale.......

if you dont I'll take the AVCR of your hands.....and maybe your rims?

Guest spears

thanks guys, it is definately a bargain, I wish I had the luxury of time to get a decent price for it.

good to see I've got plenty of buyers on parts if I can't sell it. I've decided to give it a week, if not then I'm going to strip this baby down to the bones :)

parts that will be up for sale (pending sale):

Apexi AVC-R - $450

Apexi PowerFC - $900 (light tune for stock engine with exhaust, done by ben at bel garage)

Apexi SAFC-II - $200 - SOLD

Tein HR Coilovers (very stiff, but handle like a dream) - $900

Stock front pipe: $50

Rims & Tyres: $700 (Tyres around 80% worn - dunlop eagle F1's)

stay tuned...

Guest ruski

If Josh doesn't take the Power FC, I'll definatley take it off your hands, does it come with hand controller?

Guest spears

no hand controller, just the unit.

Ok, if you are interested in the above parts, send me a PM, first in first served then I will work my way down the list to whoever can get me the cash for the parts first.

For those interested in the rims and coilovers, I would like to do a swap + cash adjustment. Sydney buyers get first preference on rims and coil-overs.

Not having a go at all (please believe... the best intentions), but I love the ubiqutous All Power Options.

So that means its got

... heated seats?

... heated mirrors?

... intergrated driving lights?

... automatic climate controll

peter

[not having a go... everyone says All Power Options when the only real option was the RA or RB version of the car]

Guest spears
Not having a go at all (please believe... the best intentions), but I love the ubiqutous All Power Options.

So that means it's got

... heated seats?

... heated mirrors?

peter

[not having a go... everyone says All Power Options when the only real option was the RA or RB version of the car]

Amended just for you...

Guest spears
steering wheel up for sale??

nah I don't think so, unless I get desperate.

Guest gt4me2

hm.. i got here late lol

put me down on the tein list please :)

So that means it's got

... heated seats?

... heated mirrors?

peter

does that mean that not all GTi-Rs came with automoatic climate control? because i always thought they did

oh cool, i have climate control in mine.

i feel special now. i just thought it was one of those things standard in all of them.

sorry bout the dodgy pic...but this will show you the difference

notice you have the 'off' option with c/control...the temp in degrees rather than 'COLD' or 'HOT'

HTH

kelvin

issit just me or are those vent buttons totally useless at night cause they dont light up! besides that little green light under it

your buttons are stuffed...as they're meant to light up...mine used to, but its stopped over the past year :(

and YES! they are useless when not working :) but it doesn't really matter when your fan isn't working

kelvin

Making me think now...but I am pretty sure all mine light up..think you need new bulbs in behind the control unit.

I will have to double check tonight now..lol