Sign in to follow this  
Guest Elle

**SOLD** SYD - BLACK GTIR $14k

Guest Elle

Well time has come again to sell my car i have a few things going on and coming up in the next few months.. Details below

1991 Model

Black

115k on the clock

6 puck clutch

300zx brakes

Rego until 11/05

100k service was obviously done, it's about to go into for a service in the next week. The car is pretty much stock execpt for the brakes, exhaust etc Re-spray was done about a 11 months ago now, K's are high on the car as i use it for work but it gets serviced reguarally.

If any of you guys are able to find me a buyer for the car i am willing to offer a $200 finders fee.

I am after $14,000 or ono for it. I will post up some pictures tomorrow

Edit: my phone number would help 0410 525 064 :oops:

Elle

Elle, you don't, by any chance, know what rotors are on the car do you?

Ash

Guest Takumi

115k isn't high, I drive my car everyday and its almost 154k...

Rory

yeah my thoughts too...115k ain't that bad Elle!

GL with the sale :)

kelvin

Guest Elle

Thanks for your comments guys!

I'm not sure what rotors are on the car, the brake upgrade was already done when i bought the car from Chris. Gary might know what they are, I tend to call him anytime i think something is wrong 8)

havent taken photos of the car for a little while but attached is a picture just after the re-spray was done..

post-73-13257354384628_thumb.jpg

Sorry all, can't help with the rotor info, never had the wheels off to look at them.

(Cough)"Shalom"(cough) might be able to find some info from Chris Gow's old yahoo posts re these.

Gary

very good example of a gti-r.. i checked it out a while back when i was looking for one..

can i have your umbrella? (can't say i didn't try) hehe

Guest Sleek

I am interested in your car.

Can you please email me more pics to sleek@auscaraudio.com

Engine bay, boot, door trims, dash, all sides of the car.

I am in Brisbane, however would fly down to inspect.

Please send off the pics when you get a chance then ill call you for more information.

Guest Elle

Car is still for sale... it's getting quiet urgent that i sell the car in the next few weeks so i am open for offers, and the finders fee is still there aswell if any of you guys know of anyone who is looking. :? :P

The car is about to get 2 brand new tyres this weekend aswell...

good luck elle... if i had the $ i would def. pick it up 4 that price!

Guest Elle

Well i am now 6 weeks til my due date :shock: so we are dropping the price of the car down to 14k... If it's not gone in 3 weeks we are taking it to Just Jap :( Would much rather see the car go to someone who really wants it than a car yard who will try and re-sell it for much more..... so if you guys know anyone who wants a reliable little R then please pass on my details and the $200 cash finders fee is still there aswell

Guest DCEIVR

Good luck on the sale Elle!

Its a shame how low our prices are going on these cars! :(

Hope it sells soon... Ill spread the word about your car! :D

Guest Key

Hello again Elle, I should mention that as I am a guest at this site, I can't view pics already posted.

So if your car is still available, could you please email some pics? Ta

Does any one else know of any Gti-r s up for sale? I am based in Canberra, so NSW/ ACT would be best.

Would appreciate any help/ pointers with this one.

Cheers, Kelly

Guest Key

Sorry, hope that didn't come accross as snarky (damn the lack of intonation in typing).

Don't happen to know of any Gti r's up folr sale do you?

K

you are fine.

Theres a couple here on the forum.

Maybe if you post a new thread regarding your interest, you might get some responses from those who might not have read this thread.

Guest Elle

Just over 3 weeks now til due date...

The car has just run out of rego as of today.. Would be willing to sell the car for $13500 as is or 14k with 12 months rego on it..

Finders fee is still there aswell guys, if you know of anyone who wants a gtir 8)

Guest Elle

Looks like the car has been sold... Woohoo... But as they say it's not over until the fat lady sings... :D