Bulldog

[SOLD] [VIC] '93 Black $8.5k

1993 Black Nissan Pulsar GTI-R 203,000 Km’s

Looking to sell after buying off a member 2 years ago.  Selling as it is no longer my daily driver and I’m just not driving it as much as I would like to due to work and other commitments.  Would like to see it go to someone else who can enjoy it as much as I have.

Car has been great mechanically and hasn’t let me down since I have had it.  Serviced regularly and always garaged since I have owned it. Currently registered but will be selling without Rego or RWC.  Brand new windscreen. Air con removed. Many modifications done before I purchased it and since I have owned it and I will try to cover as many as I can here.  I’ll try and go into as much detail about a couple of the negative points and if you have any questions just ask.

Paint and Body:

Paint overall is decent with a bit of fading in some spots as you would expect form a car of this age.  Respray on the bonnet just after I purchased it.  Fading above driver side rear window (shown in photos).  Slight fading on rear hatch.  Two spots of rust on rear wheel arches (see photos) was there when I bought it and hasn’t worsened or come through anymore since I have had it.  Body and all panels very straight.

Engine/ Exhaust / Turbo:

GT28RS Garrett turbo 0.86 housing, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, 5zigen cannon, Greddy profec  B-spec II electronic boost controller, Nistune type 3 daughterboard running 186 AWKW at 18psi, Walbro fuel pump, Sard 550 cc injectors  and adjustable rising rate fuel regulator, GFB Respons TMS blow off valve.

Suspension/Underbody:

BC BR series adjustable coilovers, Whiteline Anti Lift Kit, Whiteline Camber bolts on the rear, Whiteline 3 way rear sway bar, Cusco rear strut brace, Rear bash plate.

Wheels/ Brakes:

PDW C spec 14x6 with Michelin 185/60 82H Energy XM2 tires (done about 10,000 Km’s).  HEL braided brake lines, slotted and dimpled brake rotors all around, Project MU brake pads - B Spec  front and HC +rear.

Interior:

Bride seats and rails, Greddy boost gauge, Mishimoto weighted shift knob, NRG innovations short hub and quick release, OMP WRC steering wheel.

Price:  $8,500. Open to reasonable offers. Located in Gippsland Victoria.  (About 2 and half hours from Melbourne).  Happy to work with a genuine buyer to meet somewhere closer to them if that suits.

Happy to answer any questions I can so fire away if you are interested. I work shift work so I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers

Caleb 

Contact number : 0438 243 720

Rego: 1LA5TV

VIN: RNN14-102149

KM: 203xxx

Previous ad: https://www.gtiroz.net/topic/15390-sold-nsw-93-black-s2-bride-seats-tuned-188km-75k/

IMG_9007.JPG

IMG_9009.JPG

IMG_9014.JPG

IMG_9017.JPG

IMG_9031.JPG

IMG_9035.JPG

IMG_9039.JPG

IMG_9041.JPG

IMG_9042.JPG

IMG_9045.JPG

IMG_9052.JPG

IMG_9058.JPG

IMG_9061.JPG

IMG_9062.JPG

IMG_9064.JPG

IMG_9068.JPG

IMG_9077.JPG

IMG_9078.JPG

IMG_9079.JPG

IMG_9080.jpg

• Like 1

For all us older members, This is Troy’s (newygtir) old car. Was always a fantastic car.