Sign in to follow this  
GTI-R FOR SALE

[SA] ‘93 Black - needs work $9k

Ad taken off gtiroz Facebook page. 

1993 GTiR - Black - 188,000 kms
Fair condition - mostly stock with lots of parts, restore, build or track as is, paint + some trim + some gaskets flip it for $$$, don't have the money to do it myself - need to put some money into my house - regretful sale.
Needs a re-paint, it has clear coat peal and fade.
Need some minor interior trim - dash is very cracked, rear 'door' cards damaged but fixable, cracked centre console surround, needs driver side window controls replaced - this maybe replaced before sale, Passenger side lock has the typical issue, see forum for fix.
Gearbox has bad 2nd and 3rd synco - so easing it 2nd and 3rd is mostly good but a tiny bit bad, has been like this since I bought it - just waiting for it to die to a full engine bay tare down, comes with 1 good spare box and another with 2nd and 3rd gears stripped.

Owned it for the last 7 years, with less then 20,000 kms in that time - had a daily I would use 70% of the time, driven to and from Adelaide (600 kms round trip once or twice a year)

2.75" exhaust system with dump and proper muffler - JASMA Approved, builds boost from 2,800~ rpm.
Cusco Front LSD
Heavy duty clutch - brass button IIRC
Fumoto(?) oil drain valve
GK slip in soild rear sub frame collars 
Aftermarket Alloy Rad
Ancient 2001 xplode Sony CD player with after market speakers - should all be replaced, but they are stock size.
Wiring for AMP and sub in boot.
**Air-Con** delete
Factory size Pirelli p06 tires on stock wheels with lots of tread but need rotating - centre caps need paint.

Factory options:
Heated mirrors (drivers has been replaced during compliance)
Illuminated key ignition
Power windows, power locks.

Spares:
4 injectors
Injector refresh kit
2x AFMs
2x pod filters
2x set of spark plugs
2x o2 sensors
Original Radiator
Intake pipe - stock
Dual SBC Boost controller
Turbo Timer
Clutch slave cylinder
Clutch HEL braided line
1x gearbox in 'good condition' but never checked
1x gearbox with stripped 2nd and 3rd - with current gearbox should = another good box.
Walbro fuel pump 255L
Rear hatch - has rust but glass in good con.
Rear spoiler in dark blue - no screw caps tho
Window washer bottle
Fog lights - non nissan/nismo
Factory dump pipe and exhaust to cat
1x decat pipe from 2.75" system
1x guttered cat.
1x alternator

History;
warmed up and cooled down 95% of the time.
Dropped the fuel tank and replaced all the fuel lines, treated all the minor surface rust on sub frame etc.
Water pump and turbo replaced at some point before I got it - see GTiR oz thread.
Power steering leaks at full lock - unsure but suspect the wrong fluid was used so it will need to be replaced.
3 keys, 1 plain, 2 s15 style.

Atm this a of bit EOI and draft - will add more as I remember it, also have thread on GTiR OZ under 'ZiG' iirc - will travel to Adelaide for genuine buyer with proof of funds.

Will swap for daily/something of interest/van/ute/wagon with cash my way.  In no hurry to sell, and as prices just keep on rising the price is fair but I am negotiable - low ballers will be ignored and/or blocked (if you can get one cheaper/better then this then do it, don't bug me about it 🙂 )

Rego: S821AKC

VIN: RNN14-150096

KM: 188000km

Previous ad - same seller: https://www.gtiroz.net/topic/12442-sa-93-black-45k-with-lots-of-spares/?tab=comments#comment-243146

Contact: Sebastian https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000276315767

D851A295-1D68-42BB-9ACB-9ED6BB70E13F.jpeg

917F7E59-E48C-483D-8B3B-6466B9FD6C00.jpeg

AF4AEE8F-57C7-44BC-AAF9-3D0453B5E3B1.jpeg

EFC8F38A-0F20-47BF-8E43-AB6C124DFA69.jpeg

6FC05B65-5037-4097-B817-6CD68AE8E3B7.jpeg

82EB0A22-6572-49D3-B436-8A02B729A721.jpeg

289BB15A-9CD4-48D5-B2C5-F1429FA02495.jpeg

D7C444F8-1F1E-49DF-8099-7EE065002F4C.jpeg

Now on gumtree 

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/jamestown/cars-vans-utes/nissan-pulsar-gtir-jdm-tubro-awd-sr20det/1205352241

1993 GTiR - Black - 188,000 kms

Fair condition - mostly stock with lots of parts, restore, build or track as is, paint some trim some gaskets flip it for $$$, don't have the money to do it myself - need to put some money into my house - regretful sale.

Needs a re-paint, it has clear coat peal and fade.

Need some minor interior trim - dash is very cracked, rear 'door' cards damaged but fixable, cracked centre console surround, needs driver side window controls replaced - this maybe replaced before sale, Passenger side lock has the typical issue, see forum for fix.

Gearbox has bad 2nd and 3rd synco - so easing it 2nd and 3rd is mostly good but a tiny bit bad, has been like this since I bought it - just waiting for it to die to a full engine bay tare down, comes with 1 good spare box and another with 2nd and 3rd gears stripped.

Owned it for the last 7 years, with less then 20,000 kms in that time - had a daily I would use 70% of the time, driven to and from Adelaide (600 kms round trip once or twice a year)

2.75" exhaust system with dump and proper muffler - JASMA Approved, builds boost from 2,200~ rpm, was from the MCN(MMC?) track car.

Cusco Front LSD

Heavy duty clutch - brass button IIRC

Fumoto) oil drain valve

GK Tech slip in solid rear sub frame collars 

Aftermarket Alloy Rad

Ancient 2001 xplode Sony CD player with after market speakers - should all be replaced, but they are stock size.

Wiring for AMP and sub in boot.

**Air-Con** delete

Factory size Pirelli p06 tires on stock wheels with lots of tread but need rotating - centre caps need paint.

Laptop with EcuTalk consult cable, old pen touch laptop with folding screen.

Factory options:

Heated mirrors (drivers has been replaced during compliance)

Illuminated key ignition

Power windows, power locks.

Spares:

4 injectors

Injector refresh kit

2x AFMs

2x pod filters

2x BOV's - ARC and 

2x set of spark plugs

2x o2 sensors

Original Radiator - plastic drain plug has rounded head.

Intake pipe - stock

Blitz Dual SBC Boost controller (solenoid and wiring still in place)

Turbo Timer (wiring still in place)

Clutch slave cylinder

Clutch HEL braided line

Shifting bushes from Jesse in Canada

1x gearbox in 'good condition' but never checked

1x gearbox with 3rd main gear and 4th input gear stripped of all teeth main shaft rear bearing is stuffed - with current gearbox should = another good box.

Walbro fuel pump 255L

Rear hatch - has rust but glass in good con.

Rear spoiler in dark blue - no screw caps tho

Window washer bottle

Fog lights - non nissan/nismo

Factory dump pipe and exhaust to cat

1x decat pipe from 2.75" system

1x guttered cat.

1x alternator

History - Imported in 2002.

Previously to me owning it;

sometime between 10/10 and 12/10

Air Con removed

new windscreen

new water pump

new thermostat

sometime between 05/08 and 03/09

Turbo replaced

Clutch master cylinder replaced

warmed up and cooled down 95% of the time.

Dropped the fuel tank and replaced all the fuel lines, treated all the minor surface rust on sub frame etc.

Power steering leaks at full lock - unsure but suspect the wrong fluid was used so it will need to be replaced/rebuilt.

3 keys, 1 plain, 2 s15 style.

Have add more as I remember it, still a few spares unlisted also have thread on GTiR OZ under 'ZiG'- will travel to Adelaide for genuine buyer with proof of funds.

Will swap for daily/something of interest/van/ute/wagon with cash my way. In no hurry to sell, and as prices just keep on rising the price is fair but I am negotiable - low ballers will be ignored and/or blocked (if you can get one cheaper/better then this then do it, don't bug me about it 🙂 )

Sebastian - 0422079877

*bump* this one is mine - been offer 6k a few times, also I have radiator diversion plate that was group buy on here awhile ago that will come with - the spare transfer has been sold too, so not included with sale.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this