Sign in to follow this  
GTI-R FOR SALE

[NLFS] [NSW] '90 Grey $13.5k

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/liverpool/cars-vans-utes/gtir/1180742273

Please text me for Expression of interest on my GTIR Nissan Pulsar 1990
If you don't agree with my asking price or a near offer - then no problems. I really don't want or need to sell this car! However I thought it might be good for the extra cash as it's not in use for a while.

Neat interior no rips + exterior no dings, excellent original paint for 1990 age, has got 2x 3mm size bubbles starting to show left rear wheel arch.

Engine wise 100% healthy

This car was imported in year 2005 the ex owner imported it. While in his possession oil pressure dropped, made a small noise basically scratched the main bearing. Because we owned another 2x GTIRs at the time we knew the car was one of the cleanest we seen. Ex owner never had time or registered this vehicle, I ended up buying and rebuild replacing more then wat was required!

High performance ACL brand Main bearing, Conrod bearing, thrush washer, crankshaft, rear main seal, front seals, oil pump, turbo seals and gaskets, manifold gasket, rocker gaskets and exhaust gaskets from front to cat to muffler. And some other hoses and seals that needed attention.

ALL GENUINE BRAND NEW PARTS USED - all NISSAN GTIR and ACL parts

Only did this because this was the 3rd GTIR we owned and I wanted to keep this one as clean and original as a stock classic for myself.

All injectors acid dip and pressure tested and cleaned.
Throttle bodies cleaned out
high performance thicker manifold gaskets don't remember brand
Radiator flushed brake fluid and lines flushed.
Air conditioning re gassed
Fixed Jammed brake calliper. - has less then half meat still left on pads.

Flushed out whole engine 2 times. Currently lubed with Penrite oil.
Changed oil and filter twice to clean excess crap.
Didn't change clutch as showed it was still good. Did change gearbox oil.

I have run the car for over 2-3 hours + straight over almost every couple of weeks for the last several several million years with turning it off 6-7 times on idol on the weekends. I Take it for a run around the block with no problems.

Walbro 255 fuel pump
Gizmo IBC electronic boost controller
Blitz dc turbo timer
Saas boost gauge
Alarm
Tein adjustable coilovers
Lenso Racing 17 inch rims
And standard rims and tires.

White headlights
Still has umbrella operating smoothly, original parcel tray in back
All door mats!
Nissan Central 20 280kph cluster
P grill in front
All Wear n tear cracked old bushings and pipes replaced
Has all original plastic bar gutter and tyre covers under body - even them small plastic screws and clips and bolts.
Standard Top mount intercooler
Genuine Door Weather sun visor shields left side good right side cracked
Under carriage rare Bash plate on rear of car Covering diff
Also Bash plate for front not on car but will sell together.

Also have 3inch system spare to go with sale.
Hybrid front mount intercooler and piping to go with sale and a reinforcement bar cut to size suiting the hybrid cooler.

086800 kms original
One of the cleanest I have seen and owned..
Has been garaged and has never been registered.

Bad points
My dog - English staffy chewed a lil on the front bar
Needs money for rego (I can organise blueslip and rego at extra cost and advance paid) or provide paperwork for compliance, revs and registering purposes.

I have plenty of cars and run my own business. None of my toy cars have been registered atleast in last 5 years. I don't have much time for them.
I know these GTIRs are rare as anything and about to hit classic in few years. Also considering importing and exporting I know its price potential. I really don't think I will have much time for it in future so that's why I am leaving it as expression of interest.

Give me an offer no hard feelings if I don't reply to ridiculous offers. Thank you for reading my essay.

Asking for $13,000 Aud

Contact Dino on 0431604240

$_20 (1).JPG

$_20 (2).JPG

$_20 (3).JPG

$_20 (4).JPG

$_20 (5).JPG

$_20 (6).JPG

$_20 (7).JPG

$_20 (8).JPG

$_20 (9).JPG

$_20.JPG