GTI-R FOR SALE

[NSW] '93 Black project $12.8k

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/yagoona/cars-vans-utes/1994-nissan-pulsar-gtir/1195865863?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

1993 Nissan GTIR Pulsar 4wd turbo 2ltr Sr20det Turbo 5 speed manual

123,000kms on chassis

The car has a fully built JUN 2.2ltr stroker short block Jun pistons rods and fully forged crank a fully sleeved block capable of 1000hp with the right gear.
Also a fully built head all Brian crower 272 cams springs and rocker stoppers

I left the motor unassembled so the buyer can physically see the parts and the block

the car comes with everything you need to put it back together as in all the mounts bolts starter the alternator will need to be replaced or re conditioned and also a new exhaust made up but other than that it's all there

Gearbox in the excellent order
A very clean rolling shell must be seen to be appreciated other bits n pieces would rather sell complete don't have time to separate
Bigger brakes from a Skyline 4 stud with calipers
Top mount intercooler (and front mount with piping brand new never fitted)
Fully adjustable Coilovers
18inch wheels
stock manifold with Garrett t28 turbo (Garrett Gt 3076r available)
1600cc injectors
Ems stinger ecu with separate coil packs
aftermarket z32 airflow meter

$12,800

happy to freight anywhere in oz

Weesam 0499640616

6.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Back up for sale. Now with fire damage. $12.8k

I can't believe I'm posting this but here goes 1993 Nissan GTIR Pulsar 4wd turbo 2ltr Sr20det Turbo 5 speed manual 123,000kms on chassis 18inch wheels the car has got a lot of extras this is purely a Rare car to find not many left and only going up in price very hard to find in as good a condition like this at the moment hit me up if your seriously interested The car has a fully built JUN 2.2ltr stroker short block Jun pistons rods and fully forged crank a fully sleeved block capable of 1000hp with the right gear. $8500 inc machining etc.

The engine will to be re fitted in the car I’m in no hurry to sell as these cars are extremely hard to find in this condition

. So basically what u get is a full rolling shell with all the parts to fit it back together.

The car will need the rear quarter resprayed quoted $1000 to repair.

Also a fully built head all Brian crower 272 cams double heavy duty valve springs and rocker stoppers

Ready to go $3200 inc parts plus labor

A very clean rolling shell must be seen to be appreciated other bits n pieces would rather sell complete .

Top mount intercooler and front mount with piping brand new never fitted

Garrett Gt 3076r available

Garrett stock manifold with t28 turbo

1600cc injectors

Nistune Ecu

aftermarket z32 airflow meter this is a genuine sale my loss is your gain only selling as I'm buying a property as the family is growing so Godzilla has to leave please do your homework before calling regarding prices of parts and labor and out of respect please don't call me haggling in the phone a serious buyer will make the effort to come see the car interstate buyers are welcome and happy to freight anywhere in oz pm me if u need more info and thanks for looking

A9DD3CBB-4C13-4E3A-BBE4-06CAE64A5FEC.jpeg

E41D0ACC-22C9-4A64-B216-52A30D8E5DD3.jpeg

EBC7A69E-428A-4135-B9C0-BBF8714775FF.jpeg

ADE1499F-6F0A-4D47-B257-1C63E3357D8B.jpeg

273E7391-7CEF-493D-A1C8-A8DA9B8A0C77.jpeg

08A078CA-9C8F-4379-9E10-1C32A9C5FF22.jpeg

5C201306-BF20-424A-B0C3-BD95B4E38D67.jpeg

Back up for sale - $12.8k

I can't believe I'm posting this but here goes .....

1993 Nissan GTIR  Pulsar 4wd turbo 2ltr Sr20det Turbo 5 speed manual 123,000kms on chassis 18inch wheels the car has got a lot of extras this is purely a Rare car to find not many left and only going up in price very hard to find in as good a condition like this at the moment hit me up if your seriously interested The car has  a fully built JUN 2.2ltr stroker short block Jun pistons rods and fully forged crank a fully sleeved block capable of 1000hp with the right gear. Cost of work and parts $8500 inc machining etc.

Excedy heavy duty 6 puck ceramic button clutch with fully machined flywheel 

Also a fully built head all Brian crower 280 cams springs and rocker stoppers 

Tomei 1.8mm multilayer head gasket ARP 2000 head bolts 

cost in parts and labor $3200 

A very clean rolling shell must be seen to be appreciated other bits n pieces would rather sell  complete don't have time to separate  

Top mount intercooler and front mount with piping brand new never fitted 

Custom made exhaust manifold 

Turbo smart external waste gate 

Garrett Gt 3076r ball bearing Turbo exhaust dump pipe 

1600cc injectors 

Nistune ecu 

Bosch z32 airflow meter 

this is a genuine sale my loss is your gain only selling as I'm buying a property as the family is growing so Godzilla has to leave please do your homework before calling regarding prices of parts and labor and out of respect please don't call me haggling in the phone a serious buyer will make the effort to come see the car interstate buyers are welcome and happy to freight anywhere in oz pm me if u need more info and thanks for looking

C9E05905-8DB3-4D12-9421-37A3764F3D47.jpeg