Welcome to [GTIROZ]

Welcome to the home of the GTI-R Owners Club Australia!

GTIROZ was established in the year 2000. We are a free-to-join non-profit car club based on a network of enthusiast owners of the JDM Nissan Pulsar GTI-R from around Australia.

We provide a searchable, organised archive of collective knowledge, and a place to share the enjoyment and frustrations of owning these rare and unique vehicles.

All Australian GTI-R owners are warmly invited to join, access our many years of historical data and share their ownership experience

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Steve

Should I or shouldnt I?

2 posts in this topic

So I have a Datsun 1600 with A ca18det that is in a long term build,  I'm currently driving a Ford Courier as a daily.

What I  am considering is a GTiR as a daily.  (sitting in traffic on the highway an hour each way to work)  Good idea or bad idea?

also how much room is in the back seat as I have 2 young ones?

Cheers Steve

They can be cool as a daily (keep the clutch full-face organic, suspension on the soft side, exhaust toned down and aircon in place), but regular stop-start highway traffic would suck (even more) in any manual car...

Back seat can fit kid seats, and the doors are quite long, but if you're tall (so have the drivers seat far back) the one behind you won't have much room.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0