Welcome to [GTIROZ]

Welcome to the home of the GTI-R Owners Club Australia!

GTIROZ was established in the year 2000. We are a free-to-join non-profit car club based on a network of enthusiast owners of the JDM Nissan Pulsar GTI-R from around Australia.

We provide a searchable, organised archive of collective knowledge, and a place to share the enjoyment and frustrations of owning these rare and unique vehicles.

All Australian GTI-R owners are warmly invited to join, access our many years of historical data and share their ownership experience

Guest Andrew

[SA] 2x GTiRs black & green $6k

16 posts in this topic

2 Gtir,s for sale,the black one I bout with suspected valve issue,the green one we bought defected with the intention  of  putting  the engine  in the black car to make  a fast road car.

Black car is stock  expect for 3 inch exhaust Auto meter gauges,mono steering wheel,lowered springs,walk in Rego

Green car,suit race car as it  is defected

Engine+ gearbox

sard 700cc injectors 

sard fuel pressers regulator

Msd ignition blarster

Turbo smart  supersonic bov

HKS turbo timer

Blitz dual spec boost controller 

Apexi digital  rev,speed meter

3" exhaust

custom turbo manifold

Garrett GT2878R turbo

large front mount intercooler,custom piping

Haltech E8 ecu

Haltech 3 bar map sensor

Gearbox PPR 1-4 straight cut dog box  with  Nissan 5th gear

Modena custom front diff

Whiteline strut brace

whiteline sway bars

Since the photos the cars have been out in the weather for a year or so they have weathered Cars are located in Kapunda Sa

$6000 Phone Andrew Ph 0477933396 or John Ph 0413226009

IMG_7221.JPG

IMG_7222.JPG

IMG_7223.JPG

IMG_7224.JPG

IMG_7225.JPG

IMG_7226.JPG

IMG_7227.JPG

IMG_7228.JPG

IMG_7229.JPG

It would seem that the bloke in America has exported these and sold them.

It would be nice to have known if the dog box and Torsten was removed as he is selling a "dog box and Modena " combo. Wonder if he has opened it up to confirm.

Couldn't possibly.... 

I went and seen these and they see nothing like the photos.

Both were parts at best!!

The bottom left photo is the same as the earlier photos posted for sale.

Seems like they will just ship anything over 

They were. Both appear to have been sold and exported to the USA. Where I'd say the black one was made the better of the 2 and sold , then the green one being sold as the lesser of the 2. The green one appears to be for sale for $6000 usd with a blown engine.

it seems that because the GTI-R was no ever allowed to be imported into the US they now fall into some sort of 25year rule where they can be imported as a historic or something.

beaters that would be almost impossible to sell in Oz are now fetching large amounts in the US so people are shipping them over there.

I went and looked and these and was considering grabbing them as a project

The green one was defected and most of the interior was stripped, apparently "all there" but in unknown condition.  The engine bay had evidence that someone had been mucking around so I'd be surprised if it ran, let alone rolled. All the brakes looked seized.

The body was a bit rough, dings and scratches and the paint would have been a challenge to get back to that original state as it has been sitting in the sun for some time.

The black one had clean plates and was in reasonable condition, body had ages signs, broken plastics etc. This is also the one with the dud engine.

When I seen it again interior was stripped, along with the whole passenger side of the engine bay ready for the eventual "engine swap"

I don't usually rag on sale posts but this pisses me off. Unless they have invested a lot of hours to get them road worthy again these would have been a massive undertaking and I feel sorry for the poor bastard that may get a hell of a surprise when he rolls it out of the container.. Im more than open to be corrected and if they have had the time spent on them I will be willing to apologise but from what I saw I really doubt it. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor