Sign in to follow this  
Guest friski

**SOLD** '93 candy red $18k

Guest friski

Rego: QB00ST

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've got a recently resprayed GTi-R, in almost an immaculate condition inside and out. Specs as follows:

1993 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

Candy red (recent respray)

9X XXXk's

Custom FMIC (very short piping as it sits where the a/c condensor would usually sit)

3" exhaust system including front/dump pipe.

18" Zeptar Wheels

Damper adjustable shock absorbers

Vehicle was serviced on a regular basis.

Can be seen almost at any time.

Asking $18000ono

For further enquires please contact either David 0419 995 415 or Michael 0411 500 997.

post-81-13257354289159_thumb.jpg

post-81-1325735428949_thumb.jpg

post-81-13257354289793_thumb.jpg

imageproxy (1).jpg

imageproxy (2).jpg

Looks REALLY nice. I wonder if I can muster up $4k from somewhere...

Rob, you know you're gonna spent AT LEAST 4k on anything you import from Japan anyway... exhaust, wheels, fmic - well, that's easy 4k.

If you spend your 14 on something from Japan, you'll be down another 6 over the next 12 months easy, just to bring it up to spec.

Buying domestically, you can see the car, see the work done, get 3rd party references, blah blah.

peter

Rob, you know you're gonna spent AT LEAST 4k on anything you import from Japan anyway... exhaust, wheels, fmic - well, that's easy 4k.

If you spend your 14 on something from Japan, you'll be down another 6 over the next 12 months easy, just to bring it up to spec.

Buying domestically, you can see the car, see the work done, get 3rd party references, blah blah.

peter

The car I was looking at has exhaust, reasonable rims and fmic was gona be a bit down the track. I know what you're getting at though and am considering my options. Wonder how reluctanct my guy's will be to give back deposits :)

that's a really nice colour...custom mix? or from another car?

good luck!

kelvin

Hi Guys and Gals,

Custom FMIC (very short piping as it sits where the a/c condensor would usually sit)

quote]

I assume there's no aircon then?

dont worry mate...air con is over rated!! most people here in adelaide have removed theirs, mines an RB so i dont even have power windows, let alone A/C!!

Guest friski

no a/c, and it will have a full years rego.

Guest friski

Price drop to $16500 as we need to sell this soon to support other means

Hey Michael,

Nice car man, good luck with the sale! Don't drop the price too much as with those mods people will think its a thrash bucket or something. Good luck with sale mate.

I got someone in town looking at getting an R. He has to sell his lancer first. Hopefully he can sell his fast.

Guest friski

all help is very much appreciated