Sign in to follow this  
ohbaby

[QLD] '94 Super White $8k

It's always better for you when there are a few people interested. 

The market is small & in my opinion everyone is chasing a bargain basement car.  Sometimes sellers cave in to this which then drags the price down.  Also a lot of buyers don't realise that they are better off spending more $$$ upfront for a well presented, reliable etc. car, then spending money on repairs later.

Amen mate! But people dont always think like this, they think hmm $10k here for a good one or $4500 - $6500 for one that needs work

If i wasnt moving overseas I wouldnt be selling, my gf knows how much I dont want to sell my R, but family commitments come first, one day I will grace the ownership of an R again, who knows maybe one from the UK :) While im in Germany 

But my next one, is guna be a stunner thats for sure :)

Guest TheDude

having bought a lowish km stocker back in 07 i now wish i had the funds to get exactly this...
currently unemployed ...

delay the sale 1 year ...  :)

BUMP STILL GOT HER. . .. SHE NEEDS A NEW HOME :) 

Ideas team, i have two swap offers do you think these two will be easier to move then GTiR;

Nissan Skyline R32 GTST 345kw atw

Holden Rodeo with an 13B Rota Conversion Mini Truck GT45 turbo setup 

Holden Lumina 2007 with all HSV interior and seats

Input guys ?

Yeah I would tend to agree with the Lumina. You will get a much wider variety of people interested. 

None, stay with the R, why complicate it?  imho -There's more downside than up.  I'd rather drop the price a little further then go down swaps route.

On your Carsales ad - Maybe include the costs of what you or previous owners have spent on the car.  That helped sell my old one, the new buyer just needs to see the value, then they'll snap it up. 

Can you get it to Brisbane for someone to sell down there?

Well guy with the Lumina will be back in town this weekend so if its got low kms guna borrow it and see what yard will give for it

The rodeo sounds mental! 

Yeah mate, went for a drive in a similar setup a month ago and lets say very fun, but are they worth anything is the question

BUMP. . . . . LEAVE next week! No one wants to Join Team White :P