Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IsaGTiR

R 4 SALE [NSW] Gold "Show and Go" Project $15k

12 posts in this topic

Didnt know Rs were made in 1995

It's been discussed on here before, they were made in late 94, plated 95 though.. I think Gary can verify this.

Didnt know Rs were made in 1995

It's been discussed on here before, they were made in late 94, plated 95 though.. I think Gary can verify this.

I can see that being possible,

Cause the M3 was built 97 but wasn't available for sale til 1999 (BMW Held onto Some Evo Editions til end of 99)

Moved to [GUESTS]. Added pic.

Pulsar RNN14 production ended 11/94. Date of first registration is not a factor.

Sunny GNN14 production ended 01/95. They are not available for compliance here.

Must be one hell of a Woman to be selling your car for, after all that work and money.

Can't say I like the interior, cuz I just don't. Exterior's not bad. Would that need a RWC? for rego, cuz if that's the case, half that shit would need to go back to stock yeah?

Depends on what state Craig. Most things NSW & Vic would fail, Qld would pass. But Qld costs more for rego compared to most other states. A V8 for 12mths approx $1050. A 4cylinder about $620 for 12mths.

Actually looks better in person wat a shame it didn't start wen I went and looked at it , all I can say is that it's actually a 91 model

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0