Speco boost gauge mounted in dash

Dash mat

Original floor mats

Stereo, nothing fancy

Mongoose 3 point immobilizer & alarm with key-less entry

Engine:

Pretty much stock as.

Only mods are bov and 5zigen exhaust.

Last 3 months the rear brakes were rebuilt, new rotors & pads, ball joints and wheel bearings replaced.

No problems with the car, only bad points are there is a crack in the dash pad, but the dash mat covers it and there is a mark on the front bar.

It gets serviced every 5000km's. with every 10 000km service getting new gearbox, transfer and diff oils, coolant flushed, brake fluid flush, etc

Its going in tomorrow for a wheel alignment, then next week its getting the air con re-gassed and a full detail.

Will put more photos up when its been detailed or there is also more on my facebook

post-3038-1325736190174_thumb.jpg

post-3038-13257361902075_thumb.jpg

post-3038-13257361902318_thumb.jpg

post-3038-13257361902603_thumb.jpg

post-3038-13257361902888_thumb.jpg

Something different and I really don't like the shape with the wings on

fair enough. does it still come with the wing? or long gone?

kelvin

Something different and I really don't like the shape with the wings on

Sorry mate, but you should of had a GTi. IMO..

fair enough. does it still come with the wing? or long gone? kelvin

i have the stock black wing that'll likely go with it along with the rest of thespare parts.

Downgrading to the Commonwhore??

Downgrading to a POS 500 dollar bomb

And no wheel arch flares?

the flares are sitting in the shed with the wing... collecting dust

Have seen the car in person and body is in great condition. At least was with previous owner.

Might be worth pointing out car had a crash at some stage and was repaired.

Good luck with the sale but needs the rear wing

Have seen the car in person and body is in great condition. At least was with previous owner.

Might be worth pointing out car had a crash at some stage and was repaired.

Good luck with the sale but needs the rear wing

Correct. It was ran up the ass of approx. 5 years ago. Rear was professionally repaired. There is no evidence of the repair and no problems due to it.

Didn't try and hide that fact just wasn't something that pops into my mind when looking at it given how long ago it occurred.

Is there a a GTiR that hasn't been involved in a crash at some stage of its life? :shock:

Also had a couple of people enquire why I'm selling it and in a rush to get rid of it. Put simply I've just lost my job due to a restructure and my girlfriend has been reduced to 16 hrs per fortnight. Hope and positive thinking doesn't pay a mortgage.

Is there a a GTiR that hasn't been involved in a crash at some stage of its life? :shock:

Mine :) ... I have known my car for 16 years..unless it has had an accident in Japan but my mate (painter) said there are no signs of an accident.

Mine :) ... I have known my car for 16 years..unless it has had an accident in Japan but my mate (painter) said there are no signs of an accident.

mmmm, interesting, been in the country since 1995, so who owned it for the 14 year before you

Mine? Its been parked up most of its life, apparently everyone who has owned mine has lost their licence in it.. Except me, I had no licnce to begin with 8)

Guy I put wife's car on there last week, I got 3 emails from people in w.a, all with a similar story.. They were all scams.. They asked for my bank details and they will deposit money straight away with out even looking at it..

Hope you still have the other gtir's

Guy I put wife's car on there last week, I got 3 emails from people in w.a, all with a similar story.. They were all scams.. They asked for my bank details and they will deposit money straight away with out even looking at it..

Hope you still have the other gtir's

Yeah it's a fucking joke, got old mate lined up for a swap and then he's asking questions coz he found it on there. If it wasn't the otherside of the country I'd go pay a visit with the baseball bat.

Yeah still got one in the shed, starting to get into it. There's a blog on it. Been a bit busy with shed reno's and work to do as much as I've wanted