Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steven_c

[WA] White GTiR (wrecking)

25 posts in this topic

Up forsale is my gtir complete but the engine and gearbox has been sold..

Will get a list of everything available

Give me a txt or pm on what you need cheers steve 0468921083

9b56313a.jpg

If it does get parted out, is there a drivers side wheel arch flare? Cheers.

Actually, there's a few things I'm looking for - inner door handle, a couple of rubber seals here and there among others....

I am parting out the car i am going to see what goes and then might decided to go down the track car route..

What wheels are those ? I can't tell from the pic. Pm me a price if they are oz racing along with the dimentions. A close up shot and the condition they are in would also be helpful cheers.

They are white Oz super t's condition isn't great just need a refurb outer edges are scuffed.. Looking $400 with the tyres..

Don't want to be a pain in the ass Steve, but could you post some pics up close and let me know what the dimensions are. Will also need postage cost to 2170 nsw.

haha yeh i mean the whole.. roy i need to get you close up pictures and ther sizes before i quote.. haha :shock: :P

Up forsale is my gtir complete but the engine and gearbox has been sold.

Do you still have the full interior? Or is it as per the vaseline-effect photos?

Is the shell complianced? (If so, please provide pic of plate)

What's the VIN? (pic of that plate would also be good)

Hey mate, do you have a set (or even just the passenger side) of handbrake cables in working condition for sale?

If so, how much would they be posted to 2444 NSW?

I wish u posted sooner Jeremy I threw in the bin last week!
D'oh! Oh well, looks like I might actually be able to get mine repaired in town anyways ;]

Hey mate, do you have a set (or even just the passenger side) of handbrake cables in working condition for sale?

If so, how much would they be posted to 2444 NSW?

Yes have both handbrake cables $60 + 15 postage...

Ok sweet. Had a quick chat to a mate who works at one of the local brake shops on facebook last night. He seems to thing he can repair my cable. Depending on cost, I will either get him to fix it or I will buy your cables. I'll let you know during the week.

Thanks.