Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SOLD [VIC] Wrecking Black 244awkw GTiR (GTIARR)

52 posts in this topic

It doesn't take long to sell gtir shit dude, especially not with the "lack off" parts available everyone wants to have spares sitting there for a rainy day.

FTR. I won't go into numbers or figures. But 13 grand is VERY doable.

Or if u can read its says BA BLACK. The colour of the paint

KH3 Black is the factory colour, so it is not a factory paint code on the car???

I don't see why anyone even gives a s**t if he wrecks it...

1+

KH3 Black is the factory colour, so it is not a factory paint code on the car???

No it is not factory black it is BA FALCON BLACK

I don't see why anyone even gives a shit if he wrecks it...

You just want it all for yourself :p

No it is not factory black it is BA FALCON BLACK

Obviously I can read, but not anywhere does it suggest that the paint code belongs to a Falcon. You can edit the post to suggest this so potential buyers get the full picture. Black is black in my opinion. But, so we are all clear, this is a RA BA paint coded car :clap:

Good luck with the sale in any case.

Nick

Just to give you an idea of my situation and what you could expect to get back in $$$, it will take some time, 6 months for me...

I parted out a black 1991 GTIR about 6 months ago roughly, car was broken into twice and body was not the best so I tried to sell it and best offers I got were $3000.00, I thought I could get allot more If U wrecked it, at that stage it had

NO REGO

No Bonnet (they stole that on the 2nd attempt, don't laugh!!)

Rough Body

Drivers side door broken/smashed

Steering Wheel hacksawed ( had a club lock on it, found it on the floor)

Broken Drivers seat

Motor had low Compression in cylinder #3

Gearbox syncro were shot

Worn out clutch

Now as of last week EVERY SINGLE NUT/BOLT/PART/ENGINE (thanks Pappa Smurf) & (Big thanks to Give In who bought quite a bit off me) has been sold, there is not even 1 trace of a gtir left in my garage, what can I say?? very lucky, not even I thought I could sell an almost complete car down to the last washer....

I ended collecting just under $11,000, and I could of have made an extra $2000-$3000+ as well if I still had the Bonnet, working engine and gearbox. The last few months I sold the remainder at a FIRE SALE price just to get rid of the parts... Some of the guys who came over that purchased a part or two I told them you can have another part that is left here for free, almost buy 1 get 1 free...

I sold the Shell with both front guards, rear hatch and rear bumper + MAG wheels/tyre for only $1150.00 as well.....

Good luck with wrecking your car mate, just a warning, you might be as lucky as I was.

Arthur

Lol yeah, dunno why everyone is giving Nick grief. He's obviously thought it out pretty well, well written add and looks to be resonable prices, and no bullshit one month intro to try and sell it! good on ya 4 that I say. Only thing I would suggest Nick is you rethink posting the smaller stuff, looks to be a bit of interest there.

Just look at that black one in Vic, price drop yet again.

And it's one way to avoid the "oooh buy it now Troy" comments lol.

Nick

Just to give you an idea of my situation and what you could expect to get back in $$$, it will take some time, 6 months for me...

I parted out a black 1991 GTIR about 6 months ago roughly, car was broken into twice and body was not the best so I tried to sell it and best offers I got were $3000.00, I thought I could get allot more If U wrecked it, at that stage it had

NO REGO

No Bonnet (they stole that on the 2nd attempt, don't laugh!!)

Rough Body

Drivers side door broken/smashed

Steering Wheel hacksawed ( had a club lock on it, found it on the floor)

Broken Drivers seat

Motor had low Compression in cylinder #3

Gearbox syncro were shot

Worn out clutch

Now as of last week EVERY SINGLE NUT/BOLT/PART/ENGINE (thanks Pappa Smurf) & (Big thanks to Give In who bought quite a bit off me) has been sold, there is not even 1 trace of a gtir left in my garage, what can I say?? very lucky, not even I thought I could sell an almost complete car down to the last washer....

I ended collecting just under $11,000, and I could of have made an extra $2000-$3000+ as well if I still had the Bonnet, working engine and gearbox. The last few months I sold the remainder at a FIRE SALE price just to get rid of the parts... Some of the guys who came over that purchased a part or two I told them you can have another part that is left here for free, almost buy 1 get 1 free...

I sold the Shell with both front guards, rear hatch and rear bumper + MAG wheels/tyre for only $1150.00 as well.....

Good luck with wrecking your car mate, just a warning, you might be as lucky as I was.

Arthur

Cheers mate and all good cars secure where theres always couple ppl hm. And goes to show it can pay off parting out and so far ive had quite a bit of interest so hopefully all goes well

Lol yeah, dunno why everyone is giving Nick grief. He's obviously thought it out pretty well, well written add and looks to be resonable prices, and no bullshit one month intro to try and sell it! good on ya 4 that I say. Only thing I would suggest Nick is you rethink posting the smaller stuff, looks to be a bit of interest there.

Just look at that black one in Vic, price drop yet again.

And it's one way to avoid the "oooh buy it now Troy" comments lol.

I didn't give him grief. Just stated the plain obvious.

And it's okay, I will not be buying it now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO coilovers sold.. sigh.. who bought it?? send me your address and leave the car outside please thanks :clap: Is there much left from the car.. is it possible to come have a look this week end.. if so pm me your address and i'll call you either saturday or sunday

Mitch

NOOOOOOOOOOOO coilovers sold.. sigh.. who bought it?? send me your address and leave the car outside please thanks :clap: Is there much left from the car.. is it possible to come have a look this week end.. if so pm me your address and i'll call you either saturday or sunday

Mitch

Yea mate there gone if u after stuff pm me wont be giving out the address that easily lol show me that ur a keen buyer and well go from there. Cheers nick

If no one takes the Bottom end and your willing to pack it put it on a pallet let me know and I'll take it.

What is wrong with the turbo "disco potato, suit rebuild"? Is it the turbo that is blown?

What is wrong with the turbo "disco potato, suit rebuild"? Is it the turbo that is blown?

The bearings are gone pretty noisy

10% discount on listed prices for items picked up or delivered (only if 20% deposit payed for delivery items & postage extra) before end of next wend the 16/10/11

Enquire about parts not listed via pm or preferance msg on 0447080007. All parts alredy sold are listed as so in add so please check first. Cheers nick.

hey everyone ive put a few parts on ebay if use want a chance to get some parts at a good price everything has a starting bid price well below what its worth so check it out and happy bidding ebay user name is neirbokcin cheers nick

Hey mate, do you have a set (or even just the passenger side) of handbrake cables in working condition for sale?

If so, how much would they be posted to 2444 NSW?