Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arkade

[WA] 1994 Black GTiR Unfinished Project

19 posts in this topic

Edit: I had wanted to sell this in one go because I was under the assumption I would be able to sell certain parts easily but would be left with the chassis. I was made, and accepted, an offer on the chassis and will now sell the remaining parts separately.

----------------------------

Year: 1994

Colour: Black

Reg & Expiry: Registered until December (I've kept it registered this whole time)

Kilometres: 14x,000

Details:

I imported my Black 94 RA GTiR in 2005 and loved it. Did a few bits and pieces on it like installing a FMIC, relocating the battery to the boot and giving it an Apexi intake. Lost my licence and decided I would do some more serious things to the car while I was suspended.

I bought a built engine and some other parts off another forum member and went to work. The gearbox is on the engine and the engine is in the car. And that's where it ended.

Long story short, I don't have the skills, patience or tools to do what was required and the car has been sitting in my garage for a couple of years without me touching it. It depresses me every time I see it and I'm ashamed it's come to this but I'm now looking to find it a more deserving home.

At this stage I want to get rid of it all in one go so am after EOI's for someone to arrange to pick it up on a flatbed with all the parts and drive it away into the sunset.

Engine

Garrett 2871 52 trim .86 A/R

PowerFC with hand controller

Sard 700cc injectors

ACL race series 87mm pistons and rings

ACL race series bearings

Camtech 270 cams

All new seals

Tomei valve springs

Tomei retainers

Tomei cam gears

Trust rocker arm stoppers

New lifters + shims

New valve guides

Eagle h-beam rods

Prepped Crank

Fully balanced bottom end

New water pump

New oil pump

New hose kit

ARP head stud kit

Cometic headgasket

Head build by Wilkins Performance

Sard fuel pressure regulator

Braided turbo oil and water lines

Odyssey battery in boot

Q45 air flow meter

Apexi power intake

Bosch 984 fuel pump

Hyrbid front mount intercooler

Custom solid engine mounts

New knock sensor

Drivetrain

JUN Lightened flywheel

Custom clutch friction plate and cover

Brake master stopper

Braided clutch line

Clutch pedal reinforcement bracket

Reinforced clutch fork

New NTN release bearing

Whiteline front strut brace

Handling

OZ racing 15" rims (shagged)

Extended tie rod ends (existing ones busted)

Lowered King springs

Exterior

Clear side repeaters

Average paint

Things to note

Engine has not run since I bought it

Stock exhaust is completely buggered, new one will be required

Stripped thread on exhaust housing of turbo

Exhaust manifold, turbo and lines, FMIC, various vacuum lines and electrics remain unattached

Pics

post-475-13257361522072_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361524115_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361525091_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361525526_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361525984_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361526427_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361526847_thumb.jpg

post-475-13257361527271_thumb.jpg

Ahhh dude. And to think last time I talked to you (couple of months ago) you were so keen on finishing it!

I don't think I saw a price I could be wrong.. How much you want for it all?

Dont want to make a "lowballer" offer.. Can anyone help on how much all of this would be worth?? IF I buy, I'd sell most parts..

Dont want to make a "lowballer" offer.. Can anyone help on how much all of this would be worth?? IF I buy, I'd sell most parts..

I would expect you would be looking as a bottom end figure of at least $8000 considering the work done already, which I don't expect the seller would be looking for less, maybe some more.

Plus you would have to wear the cost to ship it from Perth to Cairns, so all up for you I would expect no change from $9000, as a rough ball park guesstimate.

But I could be wrong, so why don't you contact the seller and have a chat instead of getting us to do your homework for you.

As you have stated you are heading overseas, I don't believe there is a quick buck in this if that is what your looking for.

Remember, you are looking for a shell so you can build two R's, a quickie and a couch potato for your dad :roll:

I'll get some pics ASAP but for now try to imagine a black GTiR missing a bonnet, radiator etc and covered in dust.

Kyle: Around what Gary said but I acknowledge what work still remains to be done and have seen a fair few nice complete cars going for low prices so am flexible in that regard.

Any piccys?

And what else needs to be done to get it on the road??

hey how much u want for ur car
At this stage I want to get rid of it all in one go so am after EOI's for someone to arrange to pick it up on a flatbed with all the parts and drive it away into the sunset.

Basicly that means make an offer on what you think its worth and go from there

hey how much u want for ur car
I would expect you would be looking as a bottom end figure of at least $8000 considering the work done already, which I don't expect the seller would be looking for less, maybe some more.

FYI, rolling shell is gone. just running gear and parts left now

kelvin

Can u private mail me ur number so I can call u about it thank u

I will update this thread and create a new one for the remaining parts ASAP