Sign in to follow this  
JAP-JET

[NSW] Matte Black 2.2L Drag JAPJET - $17k

To much headache if I strip it unfortunately, should have bought a rx3 instead of the pulsar

I just wish it was registered in WA as I would buy it straight away :-)

Shame it would be mega hard to get registered over here :-(

Keep it regoed in nsw. I can get u pinky's every year. Yeah I know Waz, I just wish I never got rid of the interior and put the cage in. Then I might drive it more often

Is it an option to rip the cage out and put an interior back in?

Nope can't be bothered now. Shell will be going up for sale this week and ill split it up if I can sell the rolling shell

The shell is for sale now Roy if it sells I split it up, but until the shell is gone nothing will be for sale.

Edited by JAP-JET

Is the cage Cams spec ? how much are you after for the bare shell?

Hey Justyn Im not 100% sure about cams specs, I guess it depends what kind of racing you plan to do with it, when I had it built it was to ANDRA specs.

So as you guys know by now I sold this this week, it's going to be a sad day this gets picked up. Loz and I have had this for 10years now and have been members on here for about 9.5 years. We have made alot of friends on the forum and I'm sure we may still hang about the forum.

Thanks everyone for your help building my baby over the years

Well I'll just talk to whoever buys it, being a fiberglasser I could make some copies..

Pity you had to sell it mate but that's life I guess.

Perhaps now Kyle can finaly get the spoiler. ROFL