Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAP-JET

SOLD [NSW] Matte Black 2.2L Drag JAPJET - $17k

141 posts in this topic

thanks Ads, we have been engaged for 7 years, just getting out arse in gear and finalising it

thanks Ads, we have been engaged for 7 years, just getting out arse in gear and finalising it

and how long have you building your car for?........obviously theres no correlation with the build and belated marraige :problem:

Loz and I have decided to get married, ...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Finally. You don't rush into things, aye.

Congratulations from Wendy and myself.

Thanks Gaz.

Adam Ive been building the car for just as long as we've been engaged

No. Loz who owns HT / NS is a guy dating a model LMFAO

Loz is his last name :) Glen is first.

Edited by Force Fed

I need this to go asap, I have taken parts off the car to reduce Price, Nos taken off, No Bride Seats, and No Te37's, they will be sold seperately after sale of the car, Put a Dogbox in it and the gearbox brace I have coming, and dont lunch it like I did at Jamboree and this will easily run a mid to low 11, it ran nearly 130mph with a 2.38 60ft, when it would be doing around the 1.460ft time, the tune that it has is very conservative, only 21psi so it still has so much more in it.

Have u got a dyno graph print out? Would be nice to see.

Shame on the sale after so much hard work.

Yeah Nigel its at home, will upload it tonight.

Yeah I'm disappointed to see it go but I never get time to drive it, and would rather see someone that has time to enjoy it, and after the cost of this wedding and paying off the house I cant see myself being able to afford a ppg gearset to put back in it. Ive been driving it a little with the standard box and its handling it fine.

Not sure how to convert the tractive effort to nm of torque

post-54-0-32718000-1328845425_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-09747800-1328845469_thumb.jpg

Not sure how to convert the tractive effort to nm of torque

You can't, Newtons are force and Newton metres are energy and neither can be converted into the other.

Question was

"Not sure how to convert the tractive effort to nm of torque"

Answer, You can't.

That is unless you add another factor, distance (the circumference - rolling radius, of the wheel) which is what you have done with the formual in the other thread.

Force Fed likes this

Yeah I spoke to my engine builder/tuner this arvo about this, pretty happy with my dyno graphs though

Price drop $19K, this will be going on Carsales once Dan gets my passenger guard back to me, and even if a member buys it, it will be fixed before the sale

Drop to $18K, by the looks of it Loz and I are splitting up, so I have no time or room for the car, and as shes a half owner Im not hanging onto it after it happens

Just make sure it s got no scratches , dents or rust k mark. cheers ang give him 8 grand. i ll fix u up