Sign in to follow this  
JAP-JET

[NSW] '92 Matte Black 2.2L Drag $17k

Once he feels like he's got enough attention again, it will end up being rebuilt again. It will never sell for what he wants, so he'll just keep it and find more reasons to not let it get on the road.

its being split up, just working on the list and prices of parts

That sucks Adam, got to do what you got to do hey.

Yeah Adam, I didn't get enough takers on the big ticket items to do it. Mine is my daily driver so needed enough cash to replace it fairly quickly.

this is the ugliest gtir i have ever seen bar the matt paint! its even uglier than my staffys balls. sorry dan. gl with the sale adam

• Like 1

Lol Micheal, i was in your work the other day you said hi to me but dont think you realised it was me..

Adam so sad to see you split this up after everything you went through.. No chance that you could just throw a stock box in and just cruise it around?? No need to do 7,000rpm launches on the street..

this is the ugliest gtir i have ever seen bar the matt paint!

:clap:

oh no way sorry mark :oops: :D

Oh year Pinky. the Valvoline man!...You know what I mean?...lol.

So whats the need of another car that you cant afford? You want the turbo setup and you want this n that Or just saying OMG I WANT THIS about everything makes you happy?

And who says I cant afford it? Better yet, who says its me that is interested in it.

Does it really matter? A simple question deserves a simple answer. With the amount of mods done to it, why dont I just buy it instead of spending 20k on my car?? Seems smart doesnt it?

The poor man pays twice Kyle!! Your better off buying something like Adam's car right now, other wise you will be spending twice as much in the future.

Do it then kyle go on offer adam a serious amount and he ll sell it to you. Go ahead this will make me and many happy because this car doesnt deserve to fall apart.

Loz and I have decided to get married, so car needs to go sooner rather than later, but take a few goodies off to reduce the price.

PM me if interested, all this needs in a dog box to get back to the track.

Adam your inbox is full.

If you break it up I would be interested in looking to see if I can make the single throttle body set up work on mine.