Sign in to follow this  
JAP-JET

[NSW] '92 Matte Black 2.2L Drag $17k

Not sure, open to realistic offers, but wouldnt be less than 20k

What happened to the TE37s, looks way sicker with them on.

Might be good to give an approx realistic offer price, as most people would think they would not even be close to what you would want.

that pic doesnt include the intake pipe and airbox, it was taken after dan finished painting it. around the 25 mark would be a winner sam, btw I dont care if ppl think theyre not worth that much anymore either, so both bother saying it if thats your opinion

are you gonna part it out ??? interested in some things? how much you asking for the whole thing??? not road worthy?

I'd be interested in the body kit, exhaust from TURBO back, interior panels, ecu, radiator and wanna talk prices about the motor..

are you gonna part it out ??? interested in some things? how much you asking for the whole thing??? not road worthy?

Look at the above post.

I'd be interested in the body kit, exhaust from TURBO back, interior panels, ecu, radiator and wanna talk prices about the motor..

Body kit? Keen? LOL.

Yeah, quite keen. :) Is the rear wing custom made or super rare? Its the only one Ive seen..

Yeah, quite keen. :) Is the rear wing custom made or super rare? Its the only one Ive seen..
Search for "Phoenix Powers body kit"

Rare is correct.

Search for "Phoenix Powers body kit"

Rare is correct.

Ive searched up phoenix powers body kits before, the spoiler wasnt shown. Only the front bar, side skirts and rear bar..

Body kit? Keen? LOL.

Body kit? I wouldnt be if i was you :shifty:

Body kit? Keen? LOL.

Body kit? I wouldnt be if i was you :shifty:

:thumbup:

the car is still registered and would pass a pink slip

someone already has dibs on the bodykit sorry

Well I'll just talk to whoever buys it, being a fiberglasser I could make some copies..

i seen you went with by the looks single throtle bofy instead of the quads . was it better? been thinking of that myself ..

Why?? It will be off the market soon

So he's keeping it or its to be broken?