• Purchased: 1999

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:19 PM

http://www.my105.com/72081

NISSAN GTIR FACTORY HOMOLOGATION RACE CAR
RNN14-000951

CAMS (PRC) log book
CAMS-approved multi-point rollcage
Fully seam welded
Newly rebuilt engine with forged internals (JHH Engineering)
Nitrided polished crank
Port & polished big-valve head (hand made valves)
Vario cam wheels
Tighe cams
Factory close-ratio (RB) 5 speed gearbox
Custom KAAZ diffs
Nismo 4kg flywheel
Jim Berry 3-puck solid-centre race clutch
Tein adjustable coilovers with adjustable strut tops (rebuilt by Murray Coote)
OMP seats
RCI 3" harnesses
Lexcen windows
HI-FLO garrett turbo
Straight-through exhaust
ARC intercooler
EBC rotors and pads
Bosch fuel pumps
Impul instrument cluster

VERY QUICK TARMAC CAR
PERFECT TARMAC RALLY OR TARGA
MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNER INCLUDING AUSTRALIAN HILLCLIMB TITLE
MANY PODIUMS QUEENSLAND AND NSW HILLCLIMB TITLES
39 SECOND CLUB AND MANY GATTON SPRINT TITLES
MANY LEYBURN SPRINT TITLES
MANY MULTI CLUB HILLCLIMB TITLES MT COTTON QLD
THE RACE RESULTS ARE PROOF THIS CAR TURNS IN!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT AND WANT TO RUN AT THE FRONT THIS IS FOR YOU!

CURRENT RALLY REG
LOCATED IN QLD (GOLD COAST)
$26000

0414 993 993

Attached Thumbnails

• GATTON 05.jpg

#2 koval7pulsar

koval7pulsar

Ex-Owner

• Name: michael
  • Purchased: 2006-08

Posted 07 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

very nice, any ideas how much power it has?

#3 arriegtir

arriegtir

Ex-Owner

• Purchased: 2002-08

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

or how about point style listing of the specs.. i get lost in a sea of words :P

#4 Chanboy

Chanboy

Ex-Owner

• Purchased: 2003

Posted 07 April 2008 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image

Couldn't resist...

#5 koval7pulsar

koval7pulsar

Ex-Owner

• Name: michael

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

lol,hahahha

#6 4_Down

4_Down

Club Member

• Purchased: 18/12/03

Posted 07 April 2008 - 08:40 PM

Looks very nice mate, is this race/rally rego only? Still stock brakes?

Good luck with the sale.

#7 monstermotorsport

monstermotorsport

Club Member

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:20 PM

rally reg, stock caliper with kevlar pads and ebc dimple rotors = no added weight to the front end and same amount of clamp as a four pots...

#8 4_Down

4_Down

Club Member

• Purchased: 18/12/03

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:23 PM

Have you got any other pics of the vehicle? I am not an interested buyer, though I am sure it would help the sale out alot.

#9 monstermotorsport

monstermotorsport

Club Member

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:26 PM

hey josh! yes have heaps that i will post shortly, cheers

#10 velly4

velly4

Club Member

• Name: Trent
  • Purchased: January 2008
Garage View Garage Donator

Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:37 PM

Hey Darren how are the EBC rotors on the pads? I've just put them on my car with A1RM pads and its made a huge differnce.

#11 Shalom

Shalom

Club Founder

• Name: Shalom
  • Purchased: 2000
Garage View Garage Donator

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:32 AM

[details formatted as list]

can you tell us a little about the kaaz diffs?
custom made? front/centre/rear?

and yeah, some more pics - inc interior and engine bay would be great :)

#12 monstermotorsport

monstermotorsport

Club Member

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:53 AM

hey guys, ebc dimple rotors are fantastic, if you use with a race pad they will get chewed up like any other rotor in race conditions, BUT for club use or road simply awesome, the whole objective with these little cars is to get as much weight out of the front to bring the centre of gravity back and make the car turn in reducing the under steer, by easily changing to a good set of rotors and pads will transform your car without adding the extra weight of 4 pots and bigger rotors which is a saving of up to 10 kilo's!, thats part why this car has been so successful, the wrx club hate it because they know their going to get flogged at the race meeting when we run!!!
ok, as for diffs all 3 are kaaz custom cut, front and rear are lsd's and centre is locked to give a 50/50 drive which again helps with the cronic under steer, i have tried a kaaz locker in the front but nearly killed myself, my theory was by using a locker in the front the car would drive out of the corner, this was sooooo wrong, what actually happens is when you turn in, the wheels would turn and the car would drive straight on actually increasing under steer, was way scarey 100 times worse if coming on boost, not for the faint hearted, sorry if i've written too much, i will post more pics shortly

#13 menace

menace

Regional Rep

• Name: Sam
  • Purchased: 2002
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

Keep the info comin', I think everyone here would be keen to know as much as possible about it, look like a totally amazing little beast.

If I was in a better situation right now I would have it :D

#14 rb baby

rb baby

Club Member

• Purchased: 2003

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:24 PM

FREE PLUG: ive seen this car run at the gatton sprints about 4 years ago now, was very, very impressed!
it is a true weapon!
first outing on the gatton circuit darren cracked as mentioned the 39 second class and remained consistant.
gl with the sale!

#15 Irish

Irish

Club Member

• Purchased: 1997

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:45 PM

So what classes is this car CAMS compliant with?

#16 monstermotorsport

monstermotorsport

Club Member

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:43 PM

hey glenn!
this car has a prc (production rally car) log book, as we origially built it to be a tarmac rally car. but we run in class 2A which is closed sports cars, closed meaning it has a roof, open sports cars means it has no roof, we also have to run in 3 litre and over class because CAMS penalize turbo cars, so you have to multiply your engine capacity by 1.7
formula looks like this 2000cc x 1.7 = 3400cc thus 3 litre and over, their is nothing better than rolling up to a race meeting and smoking big V8 crud boxes!!! cheers d

#17 BabyGodzillaGTi-R

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Club Member

• Name: Victor
  • Purchased: 1993
Garage View Garage

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:15 AM

hey guys, ebc dimple rotors are fantastic, if you use with a race pad they will get chewed up like any other rotor in race conditions, BUT for club use or road simply awesome, the whole objective with these little cars is to get as much weight out of the front to bring the centre of gravity back and make the car turn in reducing the under steer, by easily changing to a good set of rotors and pads will transform your car without adding the extra weight of 4 pots and bigger rotors which is a saving of up to 10 kilo's!, thats part why this car has been so successful, the wrx club hate it because they know their going to get flogged at the race meeting when we run!!!
ok, as for diffs all 3 are kaaz custom cut, front and rear are lsd's and centre is locked to give a 50/50 drive which again helps with the cronic under steer, i have tried a kaaz locker in the front but nearly killed myself, my theory was by using a locker in the front the car would drive out of the corner, this was sooooo wrong, what actually happens is when you turn in, the wheels would turn and the car would drive straight on actually increasing under steer, was way scarey 100 times worse if coming on boost, not for the faint hearted, sorry if i've written too much, i will post more pics shortly

Great stuff. Always love to hear more about LSD talk.
So when u mean custom LSDs as in u managed to get KAAZ to custom made clutch pack LSDs? How did u go about that or it came with the car.
When u mentioned centre diff is locked, do u mean u're running a spool in the center?
Also u mentioned u ran a KAAZ locker up front. U mean locker as in u ran a front spool or u're referring to the custom clutch pack LSDS u have?
I so badly lust for a rear clutch pack LSD now.

#18 CammyGTIR

CammyGTIR

Ex-Owner

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

I can't see that ever going for 26, 000 Ever :?

#19 monstermotorsport

monstermotorsport

Club Member

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:51 AM

i just read poor cameron less than constructive post, mate big reality check get over yourself!!! good to see free speach is alive and well, if i was going to go tit for tat, i would say just looking at your ride i can tell it will never go around corners, might go quick in a straight line but any one can go fast in a straight line!!! or is it your just having seller's remorse???my sympathy goes out to you brother :lol:

#20 monstermotorsport

monstermotorsport

Club Member

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

hey victor! i used to spend alot of time in japan, a friend of mine there worked for a very famous rally driver and he arranged for them to be made, internals are tricky but the car sure does jump off the line and nothing breaks perfect combo, cheers