[VIC] 1992 Black GTiR $4k

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 boggs

boggs

Ex-Owner

• Purchased: 2008

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

My GTI-R has 167K on the clock and as stated is bog stock. Have owned for 3 years with 3 years of trouble free motoring. Mods are solid pineapple rings (subframe locking kit), Sony CDX-GT170 compact disc player, Pair of Pioneer 6 inch 2 way 160watt front speakers, Pair of Pioneer 6inch 2 way 180watt rear speakers and Tein Super Street Coil Overs , washable air filter and HID headlights. Apart from this car as is. Has been maintained and serviced every 6 months Castrol Edge Sport Oil, Ryco Oil Filters, BP ultimate, platinum tipped NGK Sparkies, Castrol Trans and LSD Oils. As from picture car is on rolling on stockies 14inch with 6 month old Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline RE001 tires all round. Car will be supplied with Roadworthy and interested parties can obtain RACV inspection if desired etc. or equivalent.

Now the aircon does require regassing, car will also be sold with Pod filter, extra plumb back valve, turbo timer (Apexi) which are not installed on car, original space saver, all jacking equipment and tools, car cover and 4, 15inch bridgestone G3's running on 3 spoke super advan racing lightweight alloy wheels, all in excellent condition with plenty of life left to wear indicators, and comes with original parcel shelf, full set of RAZO performance pedals.

Of course for car of this age it has usual paint imperfections and some minor scratches but overall quite good. Mechanically car is spot on and gearbox excellent, brake pads 1 year old, Bendix Ultimate up front and Ferodo's on rear. Car will be sold with all documentation and service history since arriving in Australia. Being Bog stock fuel economy impressive 500km easily achievable even for the heavy footed.

From the bad weather that hit my area 25/12/2011 christmas day just passed, car now has hail damage, from the last 2 pictures added, damage to roof, bonnet and left and right front quarter panels, dints on picture are indicative of size of dints and damage to all panels listed.

Reason for selling been travelling lots got the travel bug so heading back over, and car not required no more, as prolonged stay is on the cards. Send PM for more info and to arrange viewing etc. Cheers Tom. MOB 0425790621 Vin 6U9000RNN14100399

Attached Thumbnails

• PA250002.jpg
  • PA260007.jpg
  • PA260012.jpg
  • PC100003.jpg
  • PC270030.jpg

#2 IsaGTiR

IsaGTiR

Club Member

• Name: Kyle
  • Purchased: 2009

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

Any motor work been done to it or did you just paint the tappet cover, it looks pretty damn neat and tidy for a standard car that's 19years old..

#3 boggs

boggs

Ex-Owner

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:03 PM

nah no motor work came with pod filter, HKS BOV, but installed stock parts and as is mate, been to protek automotive in preston once for dyno run and diagnostics but apart from that, thats it ive maintained myself got all records, nice clean example the way they should be not molestered.

#4 mcstevo

mcstevo

Club Member

• Name: steve
  • Purchased: 2001
Donator

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

red tops are the gtir way, or are you saying its been resprayed a lighter shade?
Tom, nice pics, funny enough i have a pic of my car at the same place in the calender a couple of years back, good luck with the sale bud

#5 IsaGTiR

IsaGTiR

Club Member

• Name: Kyle
  • Purchased: 2009

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

red tops are the gtir way, or are you saying its been resprayed a lighter shade?

Nah, just looks too good to be the original paint. Looks like the GTi-R colour, but looks a hell of a lot newer than 19 years old!!

#6 boggs

boggs

Ex-Owner

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

sorry to disapoint mate but not sprayed well i haven't since my ownership and i am the first owner of it in Aus since i had to get RAWS certification and it all registered so unless the previous japanese owner did nothing mate as is like i said.

#7 boggs

boggs

Ex-Owner

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

what price are people willing to give me for the iR its gotta go also comes with 4, 15inch bridgestone G3's running on 3 spoke super advan racing lightweight alloy wheels, all in excellent condition, plenty of life left until down to wear indicator, and comes with original parcel shelf.

#8 ohbaby

ohbaby

Club Member

• Name: Micheal
Garage View Garage Donator

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Nah, just looks too good to be the original paint. Looks like the GTi-R colour, but looks a hell of a lot newer than 19 years old!!

lol no mate, she's just un-molested :D

Nice stock R Good Luck with the Sale!

#9 Nero

Nero

Club Member

• Name: Andrew
  • Purchased: 2010
Garage View Garage

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

what price are people willing to give me for the iR its gotta go also comes with 4, 15inch bridgestone G3's running on 3 spoke super advan racing lightweight alloy wheels, all in excellent condition, plenty of life left until down to wear indicator, and comes with original parcel shelf.

Perhaps take a photo with the Advans and air filter pod. It can be confusing, and some people might find it suspicious when the written description doesn't match the photos.

$7k, IMO, is more than fair. My stock one ended up $7k (after getting windscreen & front dampers replaced), and my paint & interior doesn't look as good, and the Teins are a nice upgrade.

The biggest sell-point for me is that the clutch was replaced 20,000km before, as I wanted to avoid any major mechanical work.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SOLD