SOLD

[VIC] Wrecking Black 244awkw GTiR (GTIARR)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 Fever

Fever

Club Member

• Name: Mitchell
  • Purchased: 2009

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:05 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO coilovers sold.. sigh.. who bought it?? send me your address and leave the car outside please thanks :clap: Is there much left from the car.. is it possible to come have a look this week end.. if so pm me your address and i'll call you either saturday or sunday

Mitch

#42 [~~]

[~~]

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOO coilovers sold.. sigh.. who bought it?? send me your address and leave the car outside please thanks :clap: Is there much left from the car.. is it possible to come have a look this week end.. if so pm me your address and i'll call you either saturday or sunday

Mitch

Yea mate there gone if u after stuff pm me wont be giving out the address that easily lol show me that ur a keen buyer and well go from there. Cheers nick

#43 ryano1911

ryano1911

Club Member

• Name: Ryan
  • Purchased: Feb 2010

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

If no one takes the Bottom end and your willing to pack it put it on a pallet let me know and I'll take it.

#44 IsaGTiR

IsaGTiR

Club Member

• Name: Kyle
  • Purchased: 2009

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:57 AM

What is wrong with the turbo "disco potato, suit rebuild"? Is it the turbo that is blown?

#45 [~~]

[~~]

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:05 PM

What is wrong with the turbo "disco potato, suit rebuild"? Is it the turbo that is blown?

The bearings are gone pretty noisy

#46 [~~]

[~~]

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

10% discount on listed prices for items picked up or delivered (only if 20% deposit payed for delivery items & postage extra) before end of next wend the 16/10/11

Enquire about parts not listed via pm or preferance msg on 0447080007. All parts alredy sold are listed as so in add so please check first. Cheers nick.

#47 [~~]

[~~]

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

hey everyone ive put a few parts on ebay if use want a chance to get some parts at a good price everything has a starting bid price well below what its worth so check it out and happy bidding ebay user name is neirbokcin cheers nick

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/neirbokcin/m ... =12&_rdc=1

#48 jeremy.hardy

jeremy.hardy

Ex-Owner

• Name: Jeremy
  • Purchased: 12/09-06/12

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hey mate, do you have a set (or even just the passenger side) of handbrake cables in working condition for sale?

If so, how much would they be posted to 2444 NSW?

#49 cardsy

cardsy

Club Member

• Purchased: 2003

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

Got a Drivers side a piller cover?

#50 [~~]

[~~]

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

Got a Drivers side a piller cover?

Yea mate pm me

#51 tremah2011

tremah2011

Club Member

• Name: Ben
  • Purchased: 2010

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Have you still got your intercooler kit mate? Is it a chop and fit type setup? cheers.

#52 [~nivk~]

[~nivk~]

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

hey guys this is my ad the admin has deleted my account. I've pretty much stripped of way i can be bothered and am now offering the shell with everything thats left with the car for $500 still has a few engine bay components rear end in is still all there most of the interior is still there the dash and most of the electrics and a few other bits and pieces let me know asap open to offers as need the car gone asap as taking up space at my mates joint. cheers nick

CONTACT ME VIA TXT MSG OR CALL ONLY TO 0447 080 007 AS WILL NOT BE CHECKING THIS SITE AGAIN.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SOLD